Thank you for the tip!Bless wrote:There is a rideshare section on the org's website: http://rideshare.burningman.com/ridesha ... -man-2014/
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:31 am
- Forum: 2014 Share Resources
- Topic: San Francisco 8/24 -BM- San Francisco 8/28
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
Re: San Francisco 8/24 -BM- San Francisco 8/28
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 am
- Forum: 2014 Share Resources
- Topic: San Francisco 8/24 -BM- San Francisco 8/28
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
San Francisco 8/24 -BM- San Francisco 8/28
Hey all! This will be my first burn and I am looking for someone to share a ride with. I'm a 31 year old girl coming in from Sweden (I will spend a few weeks in SF prior to BM). I'd like to be there from the start, but I need to leave on Thursday... :( Anyone have an extra seat in the car or might k...
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:07 am
- Forum: Building Camps
- Topic: Newbie burner- camp alone or find a theme camp??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1701
Newbie burner- camp alone or find a theme camp??
Hey all!
I'm a 30 yeard old girl coming all the way (alone) from Sweden for this years BM. I'm not really sure whether to just camp by my self or join a theme camp? Any one who'd like to give me some tips?
Looking forward to seing you all there!
I'm a 30 yeard old girl coming all the way (alone) from Sweden for this years BM. I'm not really sure whether to just camp by my self or join a theme camp? Any one who'd like to give me some tips?
Looking forward to seing you all there!
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:00 am
- Forum: Bikes & Transportation
- Topic: Transport BM- San Francisco
- Replies: 1
- Views: 438
Transport BM- San Francisco
Hi,
I am thinking of taking the BM bus from San Francisco on the 24, but would need transport back on Thursday 28. Is anyone by any chance going back that early and have a free spot for me??
I am thinking of taking the BM bus from San Francisco on the 24, but would need transport back on Thursday 28. Is anyone by any chance going back that early and have a free spot for me??
- Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: A swedish late commer joining for the first time!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1246
A swedish late commer joining for the first time!
Hey! I'm a swedish girl joining all of you for the first time (YAY) and I'm coming alone (YIKES!)... I'll fly into SF and will most likely take the Burner Buss from there. If you guys have tips in general for someone traveling alone (I've read the tips and need to know on the website already ofc!) a...