Search found 2 matches

by lebaneselioness
Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:10 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Two virgins from ATL - hey y'all!
Replies: 8
Views: 1764

Re: Two virgins from ATL - hey y'all!

Thank y'all so much!!!! This is very valuable information.

Another question: I *think* this is covered in a past issue of JRS - if it is, just tell me where and I'll go read it - but where are some good places to get our water en route to the burn?

Namaste,
Lebanese Lioness
by lebaneselioness
Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:18 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Two virgins from ATL - hey y'all!
Replies: 8
Views: 1764

Two virgins from ATL - hey y'all!

Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I are virgin Burners from Atlanta. In the default world he's a network developer/tech guru, I'm a translator/baking goddess. :) We'll be road-tripping it from Atlanta to BRC. We were with a tiny unregistered camp at the camp organizer's request, but then due to disagree...

Go to advanced search