Search found 5 matches
- Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:16 am
- Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
- Topic: Will Call sucked real bad
- Replies: 161
- Views: 52123
Re: Will Call sucked real bad
Well, I guess I'll give some of the line trolling ticket seekers the benefit of doubt that maybe they got scammed. THAT would be crushing! I would think anyone who is on ePlaya would know better, but did anyone on here actually get scammed in this way? It would be nice to know what the numbers were...
- Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:51 pm
- Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
- Topic: How can you verify will call ticket exchange
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7267
Re: How can you verify will call ticket exchange
Beyond the Paypal dispute, you should report this guy to the authorities for criminal fraud especially given the large number of people affected. Authorities have been alerted to this POS scamming asshat. He's got a serious amount of heat coming his way. As he deserves; for being a shitty person. O...
- Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:35 pm
- Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
- Topic: How can you verify will call ticket exchange
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7267
Re: How can you verify will call ticket exchange
You can't. I have already been scammed out of two tickets this way. The only way I would recommend buying will call tickets from a stranger is to have them give you their ticketfly account info and let you change the password so it's basically your account. Otherwise, the person can just simply chan...
- Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 pm
- Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
- Topic: Will Call transfers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4745
Re: Will Call transfers
Thanks Shannon. I think this is what I'll do. I thought about asking that but wasn't sure if that was an okay thing to do. But you're right! It's not like I'll be getting any info on the person that makes them vulnerable to me.
P.S. Glad to see you got yourself a ticket too!
Have a great burn.
P.S. Glad to see you got yourself a ticket too!
Have a great burn.
- Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:41 pm
- Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
- Topic: Will Call transfers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4745
Re: Will Call transfers
This is my same problem. I have actually paid face value for (through paypal) a will call ticket and followed all directions from information pages on this site, received confirmation that it is in my name, but I am terrified that the person could just re-sell what they already sold me and change ti...