Search found 2 matches

by empressmichelle
Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Wanna burn, need to prepare
Replies: 14
Views: 2560

Re: Wanna burn, need to prepare

Thanks for all the great advice folks and for immediately making me feel welcome. I think I will try out a few different set-ups in advance and figure out what is best. Going in 2015 sounds like a great idea, except that I am on the other side of the continent, so just getting to Nevada is going to ...
by empressmichelle
Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:18 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Wanna burn, need to prepare
Replies: 14
Views: 2560

Wanna burn, need to prepare

Hi, my name is Michelle and I have been aware of Burning Man for about 10 years. I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada's smallest province. I am part of a thriving arts community here. We live close to nature and the ten principles are never far from the way we exist daily. I dance, I sing, I play ...

Go to advanced search