Search found 4 matches

by whatevaplaya
Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Aimlesswanderer Here! Any Santa Fe Burners?
Replies: 11
Views: 1725

Re: Aimlesswanderer Here! Any Santa Fe Burners?

Hey Everybody, Just got home from a long day at work and I am near tears. I spend a lot of time late night reading through posts (alot, even the really old ones) and am self realizing what the the ten principles are. And some of the Sherpas I see posting on the "reg" include Elderberry, theCryptofis...
by whatevaplaya
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Aimlesswanderer Here! Any Santa Fe Burners?
Replies: 11
Views: 1725

Re: Aimlesswanderer Here! Any Santa Fe Burners?

Thank you Elderberry for the warm welcome. And thank you theCryptofishist for the heads up on New Mexico Regional Burners. I sent an email requesting to make contact with any local burners and requested to be put on the email list a few days ago, but haven't heard back. The only board I haven't been...
by whatevaplaya
Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:15 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Aimlesswanderer Here! Any Santa Fe Burners?
Replies: 11
Views: 1725

Aimlesswanderer Here! Any Santa Fe Burners?

Hey Everybody! I just moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico from Park City, Utah and finally have the finances to attend BRC this year. I am a virgin, though I have spent the last three years helping burner friends prepare for the big one. Being handy I have built hexayurts and have designed energy systems ...

Go to advanced search