Search found 4 matches

by loveispatient
Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: first time burner from so cal
Replies: 8
Views: 1749

Re: first time burner from so cal

Drawingablank wrote:Welcome.
Lmao ive seen that creeping on the forum !
by loveispatient
Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: first time burner from so cal
Replies: 8
Views: 1749

Re: first time burner from so cal

Savannah wrote:Welcome, Loveispatient! :)

Have you met your local Burners?
http://regionals.burningman.com
Good looking out I will check it tha k you!
by loveispatient
Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: first time burner from so cal
Replies: 8
Views: 1749

Re: first time burner from so cal

Thank you for the reply! Yes I feel emotionally drained and like I'm just going through the motions day in and day out. I used to be really into the music festival scene from 07-2013 but then I decided to be "responsible" and became a workaholic work my ass off to travel or attend festivals when I h...
by loveispatient
Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:02 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: first time burner from so cal
Replies: 8
Views: 1749

first time burner from so cal

Hello, And pardon my late night rant due to my insomnia :p I'm hoping to attend this year or in the coming years to. It's something I have had on my mind for years and little by little I get more inclined to actively do something about it and make it happen I have no plans yet or a group to attend w...

Go to advanced search