Search found 2 matches

by megahertz
Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:06 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello and Welcome... What's your name? Tell me about You...
Replies: 5444
Views: 1243344

Re: Hello and Welcome... What's your name? Tell me about You

Thanks boyscoutgirl. I will drop in and see what I can do.
by megahertz
Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello and Welcome... What's your name? Tell me about You...
Replies: 5444
Views: 1243344

Re: Hello and Welcome... What's your name? Tell me about You

Hello everyone, I'm completely stoked to attend my first burn this year. I'm driving in from the bay area with one or two other buds. I'm currently living in Silicon Valley but I grew up in the desert of AZ, so I'm not a stranger to the heat. I still need my shade structure but other than a good Pla...

Go to advanced search