Search found 2 matches

by bones05212
Fri May 01, 2015 4:22 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: 1st Time Pasadena Burner Here!
Replies: 7
Views: 1548

Re: 1st Time Pasadena Burner Here!

No, Ratty, not from NY (but I did attend post-grad school there, not Excelsior College). Savannah, thanks for the LA Burners link--I'm attending a meet and greet on the 17th of May. And thanks for all your warm welcome, Elderberry and Drawingablank. I am planning on getting to BRC two days early to ...
by bones05212
Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: 1st Time Pasadena Burner Here!
Replies: 7
Views: 1548

1st Time Pasadena Burner Here!

Always curious about BM, now I get to go! I am a newly accepted ESD Medical volunteer who is so stoked to join BM 2015 but I don't know crap about how to start getting ready and what to expect. I read incessantly about anything that's related to BM but I'd like to possibly get to know and meet local...

Go to advanced search