Search found 3 matches

by Horstipupsi
Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:38 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: what are you listening to?
Replies: 3095
Views: 613288

Re: what are you listening to?

Francesca Lombardo - would love to see her at the BM'16!
Pan Pot - amazing Berliner DJ Duo, I will see them on Sunday :mrgreen:
Don McLean - Till Tomorrow - probably one of my favorite songs. It is so calm and beautiful..
by Horstipupsi
Wed May 20, 2015 12:55 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello from Berlin!!
Replies: 7
Views: 1664

Re: Hello from Berlin!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! And thanks for the tips there. Ill do some more looking into it
by Horstipupsi
Sun May 17, 2015 5:09 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello from Berlin!!
Replies: 7
Views: 1664

Hello from Berlin!!

Hello there! Im from Berlin, Germany and Planning on losing my burginity at the burn 2016 (I'll be 21 then). I'll be living In the SF area in the summer of 2016 and wanted to attend Burning Man while there! I've only heard and seen amazing things about BM - and honestly can't wait to contribute to i...

Go to advanced search