Search found 2 matches

by JohnB
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:43 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Greetings from yet another new burner
Replies: 10
Views: 1751

Re: Greetings from yet another new burner

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)
I hope to meet you all on the Playa in a few weeks :)
by JohnB
Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Greetings from yet another new burner
Replies: 10
Views: 1751

Greetings from yet another new burner

Hi all, I'm JohnB (for now anyhow haha) and I am new to the burning experience as of this year (2015). I am from Grand Rapids, MI and am excited to learn all I can to better help me to absorb all that I can at the burns. So far I have attended 2 burns this year, BEquinox and Lakes O'Fire and am look...

Go to advanced search