Search found 5 matches

by dsleaz
Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:30 pm
Forum: Black Rock City Cultural Direction
Topic: re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)
Replies: 21
Views: 900

Re: re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)

I feel it's an important conversation to have. Our education systems don't teach them, rarely if I've heard anything, religion and morality can but shy away from it often, and there aren't too many places to learn about or find it. The only other place that did that openly was the kink community. I'...
by dsleaz
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:59 pm
Forum: Black Rock City Cultural Direction
Topic: re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)
Replies: 21
Views: 900

Re: re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)

I appreciate all the insight and responses. I got the information needed for all of that. The outside world is a thing. The summer of '96 for burning man to create infrastructure is pivotal in understanding that. If it does one day happen, it will be naturally, and as with nature, in due time.
by dsleaz
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:47 pm
Forum: Black Rock City Cultural Direction
Topic: re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)
Replies: 21
Views: 900

re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)

I would like to know who do I talk to in order to bring up adding Consent as an official principle to the Burning Man Principles. Even if it is widely supported by the community, I feel it will only do what it should if it were added as a principle. Do I talk to the BM LLC, DPW, or something else? O...
by dsleaz
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:32 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)
Replies: 5
Views: 256

re: making Consent an Official Principle (serious request)

I would like to know who do I talk to in order to bring up adding Consent as an official principle to the Burning Man Principles. Even if it is widely supported by the community, I feel it will only do what it should if it were added as a principle. Do I talk to the BM LLC, DPW, or something else? O...

Go to advanced search