Search found 3 matches

by MyGalaxy
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:45 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin Burner
Replies: 3
Views: 1281

Virgin Burner

Kia ora!

First time burner heading over from New Zealand. Looking forward to meeting all you crazy, fun and wild lot. Let's party!
Yaahooo!
by MyGalaxy
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:06 pm
Forum: Art & Performance
Topic: The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?
Replies: 2
Views: 2738

Re: The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?

Hello Ratty! Thanks for the dusty hug. I will hop over to the greeters thread and introduce myself as I am indeed a virgin burner that really has no idea what is going on with you crazy lot :wink: Oh.. 26,492 DJs? Numbers must be down from last census. No but seriously, I understand my chances are s...
by MyGalaxy
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:36 pm
Forum: Art & Performance
Topic: The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?
Replies: 2
Views: 2738

The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?

Hey Burners! Offering my music back to the burn. Understand to DJ it's about connections and every man and his dog wants a set (no dogs allowed but I heard there was once a resident dj dog that got the crowd howling at BM, can anyone confirm?) anyway, just thought I'd put myself out there. I was hop...

Go to advanced search