Search found 2 matches

by randy_waterhouse
Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:17 am
Forum: Power & Electronics
Topic: RGB 5050 lights and Deep Cycles
Replies: 5
Views: 1738

Re: RGB 5050 lights and Deep Cycles

That's perfect. I've already got a quiet gennie and a battery charger, so I can juice up the battery as needed, and will be calculating my total amp hours of light/power in use once I decide on whether I should be building a clock spring mechanism for the motion components or using DC motors geared ...
by randy_waterhouse
Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 pm
Forum: Power & Electronics
Topic: RGB 5050 lights and Deep Cycles
Replies: 5
Views: 1738

RGB 5050 lights and Deep Cycles

Bear with me...virgin burner, virgin builder, etc. I am building a vehicle for my partner who is disabled (a modified golf cart) to use on the playa, I recently acquired some RGB 5050 LEDs with a 12v6a driver and remote control. Being new to these things I was thinking I could just wire up a plug to...

Go to advanced search