Search found 2 matches

by ThatTshirtGuy
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:55 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First timer 2016
Replies: 6
Views: 898

Re: First timer 2016

If I were you I would change my handle. Your introductory post combined with your ePlaya name give the impression of a troll posting an advertisement. You wouldn't want people to think you came here to sell us stuff. We can buy stuff anywhere. It's nice to keep this board free of commerce. Can't wa...
by ThatTshirtGuy
Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:19 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First timer 2016
Replies: 6
Views: 898

First timer 2016

Hey everyone :) My name is Sean and I am finally attending Burning Man this year with my GF Tiffany. I have had tickets for the event twice before this year, and regretfully had to sell because of scheduling conflicts, but NOTHING is going to get this years tickets out of my hand. This year I got bo...

Go to advanced search