Search found 3 matches

by FutureBang
Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:49 am
Forum: Q & A Tips and Tricks
Topic: Transporting bulky bedding to the playa
Replies: 13
Views: 3337

Re: Transporting bulky bedding to the playa

So, umm, I guess radical self-reliance. I'll figure it out for myself.
by FutureBang
Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:23 am
Forum: Q & A Tips and Tricks
Topic: Transporting bulky bedding to the playa
Replies: 13
Views: 3337

Re: Transporting bulky bedding to the playa

I'm also seeing hand-powered deflation pumps. Has anybody had experience using these with vacuum bags? Is there one with a vacuum hose attachment?
by FutureBang
Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:08 am
Forum: Q & A Tips and Tricks
Topic: Transporting bulky bedding to the playa
Replies: 13
Views: 3337

Transporting bulky bedding to the playa

Hi folks! First-time poster here! Though 2016 will be my first Burning Man, I've attended about a dozen regional burns here on the east coast since 2012. But that leaves me with tons of questions about specifically traveling to/living on the playa. Here's the one topic that I haven't answered with c...

Go to advanced search