Search found 3 matches

by HighTeckRedNeck
Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:07 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Canadian Burner
Replies: 7
Views: 1573

Re: Canadian Burner

Yup, we are on our own to get back to camp, but the walk isn't that far, and most of the art cars will offer us rides if we want them. Everyone seems to love us, and almost always offered us things like beer, wine, coffee, food, rides. I stopped for so many pictures with people or just to talk about...
by HighTeckRedNeck
Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:26 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Canadian Burner
Replies: 7
Views: 1573

Re: Canadian Burner

Yes, it is a lot more fun when the wind is lower and the visibility is higher. As you could see in that videos, the sandstorm rolled in about halfway through the jump. We wouldn't have gone if we knew we were jumping into that. Here is a video mashup of all the jumps I did last year, as you can tell...
by HighTeckRedNeck
Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Canadian Burner
Replies: 7
Views: 1573

Canadian Burner

Hey fellow Burners, Manages to snag tickets last year, popped my cherry, caught up with Burning Sky, did 5 skydives, survived the dust storms and had a fucking blast! This year I did not get manage to get tickets, so I'm going to be searching high and low for some tickets to try and get back! Hopefu...

Go to advanced search