Search found 2 matches

by jered9777
Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:48 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: My first time & I'm so excited!
Replies: 3
Views: 674

My first time & I'm so excited!

Hi. I always wanted to come and this year I will. I want to get my tickets so I can stare at them and know I'm coming. Any advise is appreciated. I have read, listened and watch many videos. I will have my car and a tent with all supplies. I want the costumes, a bike, anything that glows and most of...
by jered9777
Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:38 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: My first time & I'm so excited!
Replies: 4
Views: 862

My first time & I'm so excited!

Hi. I want to get my tickets so badly so I know I will be attending. I have always wanted to go but all let so many things get in the way or just like most, work to much. But not this time!!! I'm coming. I have read, listened and watch many videos. I will bring my car and a tent and of course all su...

Go to advanced search