Search found 3 matches

by sinclairvoyant
Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:53 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Howdy from an Austin Girl with a Desert Heart
Replies: 8
Views: 1346

Re: Howdy from an Austin Girl with a Desert Heart

Is that a sex joke? That's totally a sex joke, isn't it. Well, I suppose I walked right into that. I just don't really feel entitled to be there, that's all I meant. As cosmic and mystical as I can get, I have no illusions that I'm going to manifest a ticket out of thin air. I hope it happens, and i...
by sinclairvoyant
Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:25 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Howdy from an Austin Girl with a Desert Heart
Replies: 8
Views: 1346

Re: Howdy from an Austin Girl with a Desert Heart

Thank you! I'll definitely check out the meet and greet, thanks for the info!
by sinclairvoyant
Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Howdy from an Austin Girl with a Desert Heart
Replies: 8
Views: 1346

Howdy from an Austin Girl with a Desert Heart

Hello there. Like many of you, I am a newcomer to the Burning Man community. I found my way here through many years of connecting with people through my love of music, and also, rather surprisingly, through the journey of becoming abstinent from alcohol. In April, I went to Further Future by myself,...

Go to advanced search