Search found 2 matches

by lechefpedro
Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:44 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin Burner saying hi
Replies: 6
Views: 1239

Re: Virgin Burner saying hi

oOoO great ideas for gifts Savannah! I was wondering what you meant by #2 on your gifting ideas list? I am still obviously in the dark as far as most the lingo but I promise I will not be one of the darktards. I have read through the survival guides more than thrice hahah and am close to having my a...
by lechefpedro
Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin Burner saying hi
Replies: 6
Views: 1239

Virgin Burner saying hi

Just stopping in and saying hi! Super excited to finally be heading to BRC. I have been wanting to go for the last 6 years and never had the opportunity. My dad got invited and I made a comment about how he was lucky and will be a burner before me! 2 days later he said the camp had an extra place an...

Go to advanced search