Search found 4 matches

by yaro
Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:34 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First Time Burner Looking for Camp
Replies: 3
Views: 716

Re: First Time Burner Looking for Camp

Thanks Ratty! I have a vechile pass and a ticket so I think those are the first two important things. I have a single person tent and will get all the food and water that I need. I am worried about shelter or a yurt to put my tent into so it can work out. Do have any advice for me with the shelter f...
by yaro
Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: New SF Burner Looking for Friends
Replies: 11
Views: 1596

Re: New SF Burner Looking for Friends

Hey guys I am also in a similar situation! I am a first time SF Burner going to burning man this year! looking for camp suggestions and advice. If any future burners want to meet in SF let me know and we can grab a beer or something!

Best,

Yaroslav Malev
by yaro
Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:20 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First Time Burner Looking for Camp
Replies: 3
Views: 716

First Time Burner Looking for Camp

Hello fellow Burners! I planned to go to burning man with a few friends and I was one of the people lucky enough to get a ticket. :D Although, the others did not get the ticket in time. I am traveling alone, but I want to make it happen. I need help in joining a camp, if anyone is willing to take me...
by yaro
Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:19 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First Time Burner from San Francisco
Replies: 5
Views: 906

First Time Burner from San Francisco

Hello fellow Burners! I planned to go to burning man with a few friends and I was one of the people lucky enough to get a ticket. :D Although, the others did not get the ticket in time. I am traveling alone, but I want to make it happen. I need help in joining a camp, if anyone is willing to take me...

Go to advanced search