Search found 3 matches

by MartiNL
Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:28 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Count down to that amazing experience of being at the Playa for the first time (all the way from NL)
Replies: 5
Views: 790

Re: Count down to that amazing experience of being at the Playa for the first time (all the way from NL)

"Enjoy life now. It's not a rehearsal" I'm glad you'll have experienced Burners with you. Make them proud and read everything you can so they won't have to worry about you too much. Skip most of the videos until you get back. Welcome! :) Thank you for sharing your experience and tips, Savannah. I'm...
by MartiNL
Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:25 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Count down to that amazing experience of being at the Playa for the first time (all the way from NL)
Replies: 5
Views: 790

Re: Count down to that amazing experience of being at the Playa for the first time (all the way from NL)

Ratty wrote:MartinL Welcome to ePlaya. Yes! We still get excited. Some of us are jumping around now. Some of us don't feel it till we get there.
Thanks Ratty! Looking forward to meet at Wed 6pm, but I also understand that plans at the playa are changed by all kind of events easily, hahaha.
by MartiNL
Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:46 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Count down to that amazing experience of being at the Playa for the first time (all the way from NL)
Replies: 5
Views: 790

Count down to that amazing experience of being at the Playa for the first time (all the way from NL)

"Enjoy life now. It's not a rehearsal" I took it literally and so I'm now have a count down to that amazing experience of being 'home' at the Playa for the first time, all the way from the Netherlands. I, the Burner Virgin, will travel on my own, although a friend of mine will also be attending and ...

Go to advanced search