Search found 2 matches

by isildur42
Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:22 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Burner To Be (Also: Burning Man Gamer Cafe/Dungeon?)
Replies: 6
Views: 2384

Re: Burner To Be (Also: Burning Man Gamer Cafe/Dungeon?)

I too am a Critter and hopeful Burner to be.

This Gamer Cafe/Dungeon idea sounds like a lot of fun and I would be interested in helping out with that. I am hoping that next year will be my first burn, but we will need to see what finances look like in the spring when tickets go on sale.
by isildur42
Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:17 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hopeful new burner
Replies: 3
Views: 1025

Hopeful new burner

I had heard about Burning Man several years ago, but it was always described as a rave festival with a bit of hippy lifestyle thrown in, which is not really something I had any huge interest in (some, but not much). But recently a few people I am friends with and/or follow online have expressed thei...

Go to advanced search