Search found 4 matches

by James2070
Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:07 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone
Replies: 11
Views: 2734

Re: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone

Thank you its great to be on eplaya and finally plannin my first burn
by James2070
Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone
Replies: 11
Views: 2734

Re: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone

Thank you i have so much already on my list but yeah I'm anticipating it to change multiple times throughout the year and when I arrive at BM still not have everything I need :lol: thankyou for your welcome I appreciate it
by James2070
Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:13 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone
Replies: 11
Views: 2734

Re: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone

Thanks I can't wait so much planning to do I'm camping in a tent more than likely an Rv for one person is a complete waste of money and I really don't mind tenting :D
by James2070
Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin for 2017 hey everyone
Replies: 11
Views: 2734

Virgin for 2017 hey everyone

Hey my name is James I'm a 24 year old gay man from Scotland but I have recently moved to the USA. I have always wanted to attend burning man since I heard about it and started to research and read up about it . 2017 is my year and I cannot wait, moving to the usa makes it so much easier for me to g...

Go to advanced search