Search found 2 matches

by Knubs
Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:45 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: greetings from harrisburg PA
Replies: 8
Views: 2231

Re: greetings from harrisburg PA

Thank you i feel welcomed already. Im really looking forward to this years BM and ot will be my first time so i will be askig a lot till then. From what ive read in some of the discussions it will be easier getting a ticket knowing aome local burners then to try and do it alone. That being said im s...
by Knubs
Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:06 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: greetings from harrisburg PA
Replies: 8
Views: 2231

greetings from harrisburg PA

hello everyone, My nickname is Knubs due to me being born missing fingers and my leg. I am trying to go to BM this year and I have been preparing since I have heard of it. I am also interested in finding some local Burners in my area, maybe we can go up this year together. I am a friendly soul and a...

Go to advanced search