Search found 4 matches

by LordKuruku
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:38 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.
Replies: 10
Views: 1493

Re: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.

Ratty wrote:What a great job. Please tell me what on earth are those cats after? The ones looking in the tires.
They probably thought I had treats for them, which I usually do.
Elderberry wrote:Hey there, welcome to eplaya!
Thank you!
by LordKuruku
Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.
Replies: 10
Views: 1493

Re: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.

You have my dream job and I love you for what you do. Thank you Thank you! I'm feeling the love! I do have the best job ever :D https://ig-s-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/11327394_1636657676616264_837856095_n.jpg https://ig-s-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/t51.2885-15/...
by LordKuruku
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.
Replies: 10
Views: 1493

Re: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.

Oh Dear Lord. Welcome to ePlaya. You may not have a life-altering experience in a foreign country , but you'll definitely have a time of it. I admire those of you who come from afar. I can barely pull it together to make the 8 or 10 hour trip. Congrats on the ticket purchase. I cure maggot infested...
by LordKuruku
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:03 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.
Replies: 10
Views: 1493

You beg of me? Are you volunteering to become Living Puppets? That's very charitable of you.

Hello! Lord Kuruku here . I'm a 39 y/o man who lives off-grid in the mountains of a Tropical island and I run a Sanctuary for disabled and abused animals. My hobbies include herbalism, astrology and sewing. https://ig-s-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/10009392_9208499246885...

Go to advanced search