Search found 2 matches

by Scarlett_Doll
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:44 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello from across the pond
Replies: 3
Views: 863

Re: Hello from across the pond

Making plans for 2019? I'm impressed. Yeah I've been wanting to come over for a few years now but I've finally set 2019 as somthing to work toward. Thought it would be wise to network and do as much research as I can :D . I'm also really wanting to do an art installation and that's going to take a ...
by Scarlett_Doll
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:14 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello from across the pond
Replies: 3
Views: 863

Hello from across the pond

Hi there :D I'm a 31 from Australia. Planning my first burn in 2019(hopefully if I can get a ticket :)) I don't take it at all lightly I've wanted the experience for a long time now and want to be as prepared as I can considering I will be spending quite a bit of pocket money getting to BM, possibly...

Go to advanced search