Search found 3 matches

by k_tarun
Wed May 10, 2017 7:24 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Two years gone. Now or never.
Replies: 10
Views: 2419

Re: Two years gone. Now or never.

I am considering RV mainly because, I don't live in the US (from India). We'd have to buy a lot of camping things like tent, sleeping bags, etc. And we'd have to sell them before we.
by k_tarun
Wed May 10, 2017 6:06 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Two years gone. Now or never.
Replies: 10
Views: 2419

Re: Two years gone. Now or never.

1200$ is very steep. How do I know where I am on the STEP wait list?

Water is only an issue if I don't get an RV and NO we have never rented or camped in an RV. I just thought that RV will make things easier because we've barely camped and BRC seems like the a tough place for rookie campers.
by k_tarun
Wed May 10, 2017 4:28 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Two years gone. Now or never.
Replies: 10
Views: 2419

Two years gone. Now or never.

Hello fellas I was first introduced to the burning man community at a regional event called freakeasy in Chicago (May 2015). Been in love with the whole concept since then. I remember walking in to freakeasy thinking it was party. I felt enlightened. I started imagining a world of radical acceptance...

Go to advanced search