Search found 8 matches

by freyamaat
Sat May 13, 2017 6:43 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Re: Now or Never

Welcome! Don't stress; I did that last year and was completely unnecessary. I know, easier said than done. Sounds like you've done lots of planning already, so you are already most of the way there. Just don't forget to bring water. :P -hugs- Thank you for the feedback. Encouragement and excitement...
by freyamaat
Sat May 13, 2017 6:41 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Re: Now or Never

Thanks Sham. I'm looking forward to it. :mrgreen:
by freyamaat
Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Re: Now or Never

Welcome! Don't stress; I did that last year and was completely unnecessary. I know, easier said than done. Sounds like you've done lots of planning already, so you are already most of the way there. Just don't forget to bring water. :P -hugs- Thank you for the feedback. Encouragement and excitement...
by freyamaat
Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Re: Now or Never

MrFortuna wrote:
freyamaat wrote:Especially when you throw in certain humans. And certain humans scare me.
Maybe I'm missing something, but what kind of humans are you referring to exactly?
Let's just say certain class, color, and creed.
by freyamaat
Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Re: Now or Never

Elderberry wrote:Hey there, welcome to eplaya!
Thanks!!!
by freyamaat
Thu May 11, 2017 11:08 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Re: Now or Never

Thanks Savannah. I needed to hear that. A lot of it is just irrational anxiety and fear of change/New experiences. There are so many ways to get hurt in the world and be taken advantage of. Burning Man is, as much as I am loathe to admit it, still a dangerous place and there are so many ways for thi...
by freyamaat
Wed May 10, 2017 7:08 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Another dome on the playa
Replies: 4
Views: 1585

Re: Another dome on the playa

I'm glad to see there are so many other first timers! And I love the dome idea, that sounds so cool. I hope it all works out and I manage to trip over you in the dust. Who knows, maybe we'll wind up camped next to you. ;)
by freyamaat
Wed May 10, 2017 7:05 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Now or Never
Replies: 20
Views: 4000

Now or Never

I'm not even sure how I first heard about BM, but I know that it's consumed my entire existence for the past three years. I've had playa lust so badly and one way or another something always manages to come up that prevents me from going. Well, not this year. With my best friends ability to reign in...

Go to advanced search