Search found 3 matches

by Cahndi
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Ohio Virgin
Replies: 10
Views: 2576

Re: Ohio Virgin

Savannah wrote:
Are you one of Bells' acquaintances, by any chance? She's from the same area.

Welcome!
I am not though my Boyfriend knows her from stag last year. I am excited to get to meet her this year.
by Cahndi
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Ohio Virgin
Replies: 10
Views: 2576

Re: Ohio Virgin

Haha, thankfully thats about all i drink with the exception of some coffee and tea.... ooh and some wine... or cocktail oooooo beer... ok maybe not all i drink but i did like that saying, Think Drink. I am actually from Cincinnati myself. I'm also staying in Stag camp and will be volenteering for a ...
by Cahndi
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Ohio Virgin
Replies: 10
Views: 2576

Ohio Virgin

So, this will be my first year out at BRC. My boyfriend went last year and came home and kept telling me how I need to go and how much I would love it. After hearing some of his stories and pictures (not to mention watching the live feed from home) I can't lie I got totally excited and agreed to go ...

Go to advanced search