Search found 3 matches

by BAHR
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First time Burning Man 2017
Replies: 2
Views: 1188

Re: First time Burning Man 2017

Hi Vinoth, in a rare event that you will not be able to find a camp make sure to get some kind of a shade structure. You can find bunch of designs but last year (it was our first year too) we built something like that: https://aftbit.com/burning-man-shade-structure/ Don't forget some kind of tarp un...
by BAHR
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello - back again
Replies: 1
Views: 1014

Hello - back again

Hi all I and my girlfriend is back this year, finally got the tickets and WAPs. Yes, we are volunteering this year. My GF picket three shifts and I booked myself to the brink. I mean I got five shifts with Box Office (still awaiting confirmation) and five shifts with Earth Angels. Seems like a lot, ...
by BAHR
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Second Burn - Hello!
Replies: 8
Views: 2579

Re: Second Burn - Hello!

Hi, where I can find you?

Go to advanced search