Search found 2 matches

by Purple84
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:34 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First Time - Gift Ideas?
Replies: 10
Views: 4903

Re: First Time - Gift Ideas?

Welcome Purple. As others have mentioned in the past, just bring an open mind and your willingness to help with anything that may be needed. I'm not sure that the sample size toothpaste would be an appropriate thing to bring as a gift unless it was playa dust flavored. (flavoured in Canada) Come to...
by Purple84
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First Time - Gift Ideas?
Replies: 10
Views: 4903

First Time - Gift Ideas?

Hi everyone! I'll introduce myself - my Playa name is Purple. This is mine and my husbands' first time at BM. I'm excited to the max and also nervous to the point where I'm almost sick (I've had some a problem with the US border before so I always have to go through secondary screening, every single...

Go to advanced search