New to Vancoouver, New to Burning Man.

naked_dan

New to Vancoouver, New to Burning Man.

Postby naked_dan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Vancouver and I would really like to connect with the Burning Man community (communities)? I've never been but very much want to attend BM in 2007 in Nevada. I'd be glad to hear from anyone! Stories about BM, details known locally for the Vancouver BM community, would be terrific. Any "first time" stories would be great. I understand there is considerable fundraising for BM? Details about that would be good, too.

Cheers, Dan.

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Re: New to Vancoouver, New to Burning Man.

Postby unjonharley » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:18 am

naked_dan wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new to Vancouver and I would really like to connect with the Burning Man community (communities)? I've never been but very much want to attend BM in 2007 in Nevada. I'd be glad to hear from anyone! Stories about BM, details known locally for the Vancouver BM community, would be terrific. Any "first time" stories would be great. I understand there is considerable fundraising for BM? Details about that would be good, too.

Cheers, Dan.

Hi Ya Dan, Welcome board. You did not say which Vancouver you moved to. Check "year around" on this list. And keep asking questions. some one will tell you what you need to know.

I am the River you saw Ye

Van Man Dan

Postby I am the River you saw Ye » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:22 pm

Hey Dan;
Shoot me off your e-mail and I'll send you some names and # of burners and friends in Van. It's always good to be connected with good people. Burners as a demigraphic are pretty great and well worth investing in knowing.
Cheers,
I am the River you saw yesterday
From assholes you get shit

undeclared

Postby undeclared » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:35 pm

im in the same posistion as you dan, im from vancouver bc, maybe you are too and new to the burning man community, but hey, welcome!!

pete

Vancouver Regionals

Postby pete » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:14 am

Hey there, a good place to find other Vancouver Burners is:

http://www.burningvan.org

it's the best source of info for upcomming events, fundraisers for local camps, and Recompression.

cheers,
speederson

Return to “2007 Theme”