maze camp

mikeylightsit

maze camp

Post by mikeylightsit » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:24 pm

dark maze might be installed in secret location. no lights no fire maybe invisable UV paint with hidden messages. other aliens of all sexes needed to help create this dark space for ????? :twisted: .....Lustor
keep freedom legal!

MikeVDS
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Post by MikeVDS » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:40 pm

Sounds like a fun project.

mikeylightsit

Post by mikeylightsit » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:47 pm

I am looking for help constructing a 1 ft. channel maze . I have the fabric and one structure.... more structures are needed. I have enough 10 ft.wood slats to create an elaborate maze.......out creativity is our only limit..... we start by finding the limits of our inhibitions.... in other words.....no limits .....and we will find out what that will create................Lustor
keep freedom legal!

BAS
Burning Since: 2006

Post by BAS » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:32 pm

One foot wide? I'd get stuck! :shock: (I seriously need to lose weight!)

B.
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:52 pm

BAS wrote:One foot wide? I'd get stuck! :shock: (I seriously need to lose weight!)
One foot is too narrow for most people. It seems to be geared towards the underfed.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

mikeylightsit

Post by mikeylightsit » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:15 pm

just right for a crowded world and for those exploring a dark maze
keep freedom legal!

Eric
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:05 pm

mikeylightsit wrote:just right for a crowded world and for those exploring a dark maze
Just right if you're a stick-insect maybe. Hell, I have a 37" waist (not too far out of average for someone in their 40's), which means I would need 18.5" clearance to even enter. Even someone with a 30" waist would have trouble with only a 12" width, unless you expect only skinny people who like walking sideways to enter your maze..

I'd suggest you lay out part of your maze idea at home, and have a random assortment of friends (of varying body types) try to go through it. See how many fit in a fashion they enjoy.

Unless of course this is a not so subtle way to exclude anyone who doesn't fit your personal type from entering.

If exclusion is not your goal, you might want to space at 24". Two people might even get to pass in that width- and since you seem to be aiming for..... um...... "physical contact" in your dark playspace, it might work more towards that end.

Just sayin'.

edited for redundancy
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Tiahaar
Camp Name: Starship Palomino

Post by Tiahaar » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:43 pm

Eric wrote: Even someone with a 30" waist would have trouble with only a 12" width, unless you expect only skinny people who like walking sideways to enter your maze..
Ha, this would be perfect for me...and yeah it would call for scooting through sideways like going through one of those slot canyons out in the badlands. You'd be excluding all the claustrophobics for sure heheh. As long as it is 6 feet high I'm game! ( a 12" x 12" channel even I could not navigate...without being well lubed smooth and having a rope to pull on...though I can get through a grate opening that size)
Burning Man 2003-18; Desert Carillon, HypnoHorse, Ulaume's Chimes, Iron Native, Black Rock Solar, Portal Collective, Center Camp Café Stage and Sound Tech, 747 Project
Starship Palomino

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 am

Dark by daylight too? Cool...

mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:43 pm

If we all start smoking crack now I am sure we can fit into a 12" maze - The amount of anxiety it would create if your stoned would be awesome to watch!!!!!!!!
later
One of the Meanie Greenies (Figjam 2013)

Return to “2007 Theme”