Bike repair locations

Shoprag

Bike repair locations

Post by Shoprag » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:10 pm

Last year I was rescued by the box-o-chain parts at the bike shop by the radio station. Many thanks.
Went back later & did some quality time fixing others rigs. What a blast. Kind of like a MASH ward for bikes.
"Well it seems to be a little hard to pedal...............oh by the way it did get run over this afternoon"
Cut, trimed & stomped her bike back into action to her delight.
It was a blast fixing these things with wheels and figure on doing some more this year.
Anyway, are there any set locations of other bike stations?
It would be fun to see the other shops & do time in them...

MikeVDS
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Post by MikeVDS » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:23 pm

It's too early to register theme camps as far as I know, so we don't know where they will be. This is probably a good place to find out some of that once people find out where they will be.

flipper

Post by flipper » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:49 am

The usually end up spaced out pretty evenly (my bad memory guesses 3/A, 6/B 9/A). Search last years theme camps to find out more about them until this years camps-sites-et al are set
Burning Man is about being part of a community. Unfortunately, it's a community of people who can't get up before 1 p.m. - The Onion

StevenGoodman

Post by StevenGoodman » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:32 am

There are multiple bike camps...There was one on the 3:00 Plaza for sure. If they helped you out, please help them out. They need all the help they can get. They DO NOT get help from BM, LLC, from what I know.

Pump up a tire, smash a bike, whatever is needed.
Playawaste Raiders and Megaton Bar and Grill

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:54 am

StevenGoodman wrote:There are multiple bike camps...There was one on the 3:00 Plaza for sure. If they helped you out, please help them out. They need all the help they can get. They DO NOT get help from BM, LLC, from what I know.

Pump up a tire, smash a bike, whatever is needed.
\/
I plan to give road side tire repair from my ride this year..

Return to “2007 Theme”