Artists Seeking Stages

The Chinese

Re: PIANO wanted!

Postby The Chinese » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:08 pm

[quote="pianoplaya"]Hi,

as my name says, I'm a pianoplayer...

This will be my first BurningMan, it's somehow hard to imagine "real" instruments out there in the heat and the dust...

I am a classical piano player (professional, would also be possible to perform some solo piano pieces), but am interested in Jazz, Reggae, world music and all kinds of experimental/electronic stuff.

Hopefully I'll somehow get a BM ticket shipped to Germany, and then I'd like to hang around with some creative music-making people.
Hope to hear from you, need some good people around me because I will travel on my own.
Kris[/quote]

Coem to the transmorphagon Camp... We are one the few that have a full live band setup. If you can hang and jam with some more Rock and Funk oriented guys, then you'll fit in really well... I'm the only jazz guy so far in camp, if you're a straight ahed player then maybe we can just work something out while Asses are zapped in front he he he

Chinese
The Biggest Distraction... Funk On the Playa, Live uncut Funk, TheBomb, Comin at you from the Transmorphogon, 500 Kilowatts of Pure Funk Power. You Will be groovin'. So when yer sick of the Boomp Boomp of the Burn, come down to the T-Dome and Learn....

whyrd

Postby whyrd » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:57 pm

Hey all. Laptop DJ from Minnesota returning for my fifth Burning Man in a row, and plan to have a panasonic toughbook with me this time so I can do my part in setting your party off. It looks like I've got one gig lined up so far on-playa, but if I'm going to all the work, I'd like to play as much as possible. To help that along, I got a demo set finished - nice funky breaks, slight electro influence, and deep chunky basslines. If you can give me two RCA inputs on something loud, I'll happily rock your party. PM me or just reply to this thread, and we'll get things set up.

http://janus.visi.com/joelyon/demo.tar.gz

01 - Bitrok - Groovin'
02 - Soul of Man - Foxy Moron
03 - Channel Surfer - Adaptation (Burufunk remix)
04 - Groove Allegiance - The Drip
05 - AMB - Mechanical (Groove Diggers remix)
06 - Electric Soulside - Interdimensional Funk System
07 - Melleefresh & Deadmau5 - Hey Baby
08 - Capoeira Twins - Looking Good (Madox remix)
09 - Santos - Female
10 - Elite Force - Heart of Darkness
11 - Strider - Phasers on Stun
12 - Burufunk & Brett Holland - Feel The Weight (NuBreed's Stop, Drop, & Roll remix)
13 - Evil Nine - Happy Ending

Whyrd

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby trilobyte » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:06 am

Sounds really cool, Chinese - cheers for bringing out live instruments!

My tip for caring for your gear would involve making sure you've got cases/covers for everything between performances to minimize dust/exposure. Having your stage setup inside a shade structure of some sort also reduces exposure (as well as daytime heat), and creates more of a lounge feel (if you weren't planning that already). I also recommend picking up a bunch of cans of compressed air (available in Reno at any office supply store or several computer/electronics stores). Take a few minutes every couple days and hit each of the instruments with the compressed air to get dust out of the nooks and crannies - the alkali in the dust is mildly corrosive, and wreaks havoc on instruments and electronics alike.

~Trilo~

The Chinese

Postby The Chinese » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:12 pm

[quote="trilobyte"]Sounds really cool, Chinese - cheers for bringing out live instruments!

My tip for caring for your gear would involve making sure you've got cases/covers for everything between performances to minimize dust/exposure. Having your stage setup inside a shade structure of some sort also reduces exposure (as well as daytime heat), and creates more of a lounge feel (if you weren't planning that already). I also recommend picking up a bunch of cans of compressed air (available in Reno at any office supply store or several computer/electronics stores). Take a few minutes every couple days and hit each of the instruments with the compressed air to get dust out of the nooks and crannies - the alkali in the dust is mildly corrosive, and wreaks havoc on instruments and electronics alike.

~Trilo~[/quote]

Hehehe Sage Advice. The part about the compressed air is a gem....seeing as I already have a case of it....

Make sure to come by, especially if you are a player!!!!

-Chinese
The Biggest Distraction... Funk On the Playa, Live uncut Funk, TheBomb, Comin at you from the Transmorphogon, 500 Kilowatts of Pure Funk Power. You Will be groovin'. So when yer sick of the Boomp Boomp of the Burn, come down to the T-Dome and Learn....

The Chinese

Postby The Chinese » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Whyrd - Your SHITS DOPE!!!!!!!!!

I'm going driving and I burned it to a CD to rock to on the twisties!!!!

You ever work with a live band? Thinkabout it...Live band lock in a funk groove, you add your shit on top, Boom!!!!

Consider it!!!

Chinese

Oliver Nickels

Tech-House, Acid, Minimal/Techno, Electro DJ...

Postby Oliver Nickels » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:01 pm

Hello!

I am a DJ and producer from Vancouver, Canada, you can have a listen to my tracks and get a taste of my style at www.myspace.com/olivernickels

I would love to rock some tunes on the playah, any stage, any time, any size. I want to set off some crowds playing the music that I love, in the best possible environment for it, of course... the Playah! =)

This year will be my second year at Burning Man (the first being 2004). After my first experience there I was blown away by the vibe , the music, and 'anything goes' attitude that goes into the performances. Especially, it opened my mind to what was possible in terms of exploration of different styles of music. I heard some wild, deep, different music and always, people were getting down!

I've just returned to Canada from Tokyo, where the Japanese people are incredible open-minded regarding music and art. I've been inspired by the possibilities and can't wait to play in Black Rock.

Check out some of my tunes, on my myspace. If you would like a mix, email me at olivernickels@hotmail.com and I will send one to you. My music ranges from deep Techno, to minimal Electro, Acid, and Tech-House. I do NOT play the pumping "Electro House" that has taken parties by storm these days. You know what I'm talking about! ;)

See ya on the playah! Thanks for reading and listening to the tunes.

Oliver :D

olivernickels@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/olivernickels

mener

Postby mener » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm Mener, this is my 9th consecutive Burn and my 10th consecutive year DJ'ing. I play mainly peak hour funky house mixed with funky breaks. I'm low-tech, so I dont have any mixes anywhere for download, but will gladly mail a CD or 2.

soundcankill

House Music for the USA all the way from London UK

Postby soundcankill » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:42 pm

[b]

Is anyone looking for some Top DJ talant ? We are coming all the way from London (UK) - England - God save the queen and all that!! Burning man 2007 is our first ever visit to america and are looking forward to meeting lots of crazy americans at the burn!

We current DJ all over Europe and the far east - we play electro house music - you can hear our music here -

www.myspace.com/enterthesurgery

or more here -

http://www.djdownload.com/search.php?st ... ll&x=0&y=0

We hope there may be some dj sets available!!

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Peace and Love

Sonic Surgery

[/b]

DaveDub

Postby DaveDub » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:20 am

My name is Dave Dub. I've played Shambhala a couple of timesa as well as various clubs and parties in SF, Portland, Seattle, BC.

I spin MOSTLY breaks. I sometimes play really organic, funky, groovy type of stuff a la FK5, All Good funk Alliance, but I also like to bust out the more darker, bass heavy, nu skool type of stuff. Plus i like to throw in some dancehall, old school hip hop, rock, and of course D'n'B.

Please check out my website: www.davedub.net

Also, I have a record label called DSV. The next release comes out at the end of July...it's a couple of tracks I did with the Phat Conductor.

mener

Postby mener » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:27 pm

OK, i finally got off my ass and got some music online. This is a mix I did kind of in honor of the San Francisco sound. Funky, jazzy and a little deep.
http://media.imeem.com/m/nIiu4-kN_B/aus=false/

robtheaccordionman

Postby robtheaccordionman » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi... Rob the Accordion Man here... this will be my 8th year playing on the playa... looking for some new places to have some fun.

I play a wide range of music... some original... lots of different types of songs... from different cultures including a little zydeco, doo-wop, show tunes, blues, classic rock and gold o'l rock and roll. If you're lookin for some real kickin' accordion let me know... This ain't your grandpa's accordion!

Here's a clip of me playing last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTZHaVbDiDw

Let me know....

Thanks,
Rob
If you hear an accordion on the playa... stop by and say hello!

orangepeelmoses

Friends in Stereo feat. orange peel moses

Postby orangepeelmoses » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:39 pm

http://www.orangepeelmoses.com

sing, write, dance, stilt, make orange peel sculptures...
mostly:)

opm

mamasaid

Madi's Gospel Choir needs a rehearsal/performance space!!!

Postby mamasaid » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:58 am

HI,

I am looking for a music space to host a choir/band.
I have been putting together an organic musical sunday service on the playa for 3 years now and this year, I need a new space to do it...

I love Jazz Camp, where we had it last time, but they are not going to be on the playa this year, blessings to Bill...

Here is what we are looking for:

a space that either has a keyboard or can use my rhodes through the week
a small (or large, but can be small) PA
available from 10:30am 12pm wed through sunday on the playa.
a good vibe

Here is what you can expect we will be bringing:

a great spirit of singing and music
great sounds and undoubtedly many miracles (always happens)
original organic soulful music
and a non-denominational sunday musical service that is open to everyone

the choir is organically grown on the playa, meaning they will come from somewhere on the playa...we usually have a band of some sort and it usually winds up being a pretty rad service, the music tends to move the whole thing...

If you are interested in bringing this vibe to your music space, please get back to me...it's gettin on time to get this together...!!!

with playa dust and love,
Madi
madis_service@yahoo.com
kathleen@clockworksingers.com
Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions to all musicians, (including me), appear and inspire

mamasaid

looking for a good space for madis gospel choir service

Postby mamasaid » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 am

HI,

I am looking for a music space to host a choir/band.
I have been putting together an organic musical sunday service on the playa for 3 years now and this year, I need a new space to do it...

I love Jazz Camp, where we had it last time, but they are not going to be on the playa this year, blessings to Bill...

Here is what we are looking for:

a space that either has a keyboard or can use my rhodes through the week
a small (or large, but can be small) PA
available from 10:30am 12pm wed through sunday on the playa.
a good vibe

Here is what you can expect we will be bringing:

a great spirit of singing and music
great sounds and undoubtedly many miracles (always happens)
original organic soulful music
and a non-denominational sunday musical service that is open to everyone

the choir is organically grown on the playa, meaning they will come from somewhere on the playa...we usually have a band of some sort and it usually winds up being a pretty rad service, the music tends to move the whole thing...

If you are interested in bringing this vibe to your music space, please get back to me...it's gettin on time to get this together...!!!

with playa dust and love,
Madi
madis_service@yahoo.com
kathleen@clockworksingers.com

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Postby gaminwench » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:34 pm

OBOP (Ojai Bureau of Pleasure)would love to have you...I came by the Spirit Room last year(late in the week) with Regyna(from BED) but you were out...our set-up is a 40ft circus tent, carpeted and pillowed, with a PA, piano(hoping for a baby grand!), playa drum kit and small stage. Live music at night, workshops/yoga/classes during the day - I think ya'll would fit right in...We don't have our placement yet,of course, but we'll be neighboring with DOTA somewhere on the esplanade. E-mail me if you're interested, I'm organizing the schedule this weekend for the WWWW...jaye

SecretOperativeBear
Camp Name: BRC Recycle Camp

DJ DESTRUCTO at BRC this year !!!!

Postby SecretOperativeBear » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:20 am

Hey, Check this..

I just found out that DJ Destructo of Double Hit Mickey has just re-entered the DJ scene after like 13 years hiatus. IF you don't already know of Destructo, he is a legend of the L.A. Underground. Off the Hook on the Acid House and Breakbeat tip. He is comming to Burningman this year.

If you have contacts with or have a PA System setup with turntables at your camp or stage, send a message..... I'd like to help my man Destructo get setup with a gig or two.

you can check his beats out here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... id=5072245

you could even contact him there yourself for booking.

Namaste'
SeCrEt OpErAtIvE BeAr

Consider The Source

Postby Consider The Source » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Greetings fellow burners...

this year my band CONSIDER THE SOURCE will bring our music to black rock city.

we're an instrumental trio often described as "far-east jambient ethno-funk"

we're eagerly seeking out any and all performance opportunities in BRC.

see if our groove fits your mood....hear us at

www.myspace.com/considerthemusic

see you on the playa

Justin

DJBiggaman

Bass How Low Can U Go?

Postby DJBiggaman » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:59 pm

DJ from south florida I spin D&B-Jungle-Breaks-Dubstep.Can DJ on CD's,Vinyl,Laptop but prefer Vinyl at home.Burning man makes vinyl into nice Dusty bowls with holes.Last year I used CD's and they handle good in the desert.Listen up....DJing for burners on the esplanade when the sun is coming up over the man and kids are doing cartwheels in the playa for Music the same way we do is the most amazing thing.Bring the best music you have if you are new and remember your Demos so you can let people know who you are!There are so many talented DJ/artists I was floored.I am so ready this year so listen for the grime,the bass,and the 180 bpm hardcore nastiness flipped over onto beautiful tear jerking soulfullnessness.

http://www.positivevibemovement.com/mix ... ggaMan.mp3

http://www.positivevibemovement.com/mix ... akDown.mp3

http://positivevibemovement.com/mixes/D ... _J.R.Q.mp3

http://www.positivevibemovement.com/mix ... _Beats.mp3

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Postby gaminwench » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am

Consider the Source, Rob the Accordian, Pianoplaya - OBOP would love to host you - e-mail me, or enable e-mail on your users so we can connect...

littlemissfancypants
Burning Since: 2007

Postby littlemissfancypants » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:25 pm

Hello.

I'm Juice Box (that's my DJ name, Little Miss Fancy Pants is my roller derby name, but with an injury, will not be playing at the BR Roller Disco!).

Anyway, I play psy trance.

My demo is here

I'm not fabulous in terms of skills, but I am fabulous in track selection and presence!!

There's a very dark video of me on You Tube of the last set I played at Organix, a weekly psy trance night in Vancouver, Canada.

This will be my first BM, so I'm looking to rock out! :D

Anyone interested, please msg me here.

DJBiggaman

boom

Postby DJBiggaman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:36 am

boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom

Arson
Camp Name: Steampunk Saloon

Dance Music

Postby Arson » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:36 pm

Hello all!
My DJ Name is Jokton, and I play with DJs from pocket underground here in so-cal, a group of DJs that perform at mostly burning-man type events for the past 4 years. Regional events like Fuente Eterno, Xara, Dark Skies, HipGenesis, Nexxus, the Do Lab misting oasis at Coachella, Greensector, Alma Paradiso, local clubs like Blank, Giant, Spundae, Avalon, Arena, EM Sundays, Bazaar, etc. I also am host and resident on the radio podcast www.Elements2Dance.com, with new shows out twice a month.

My style of music varies by location, people, and the time of day, and the energy, but it is all around electronic dance music, probably more progressive and tech house, sometimes going darker into tech, or lighter into progressive, or funky if the mood is right, it really depends how the audience and I connect.

This will be my 4th year at the burn, and my 14th year as a DJ. I spin only CDs at BM

You can hear all of my different moods of music at www.Elements2Dance.com
But here are some specific links to notable shows for more precise planning for your camps:

My set from Mekka Oasis at BM2006 (6:30 and Esplanade, Sunday night after temple/waffle burn):
http://www.e2d.org/Elements%202%20Dance ... 03.grb.m4a"

My set from Nexxus New Years Eve in the Pocket Underground Room, Downtown Los Angeles:
http://www.e2d.org/Elements%202%20Dance ... -NYE07.mp3

My set from Blank at the Mor bar, a deep dark tech set, along with a set also from D:Fuse (his set is first)
http://www.e2d.org/Elements%202%20Dance ... d-fuse.mp3

A sunrise set from Alma Paradiso, a burner event that happened in La Salina Mexico, also includes the sunrise set from Jessie Wright and J-Cush- also from Pocket Underground:
http://www.e2d.org/Elements%202%20Dance ... Live-1.mp3

My home site:
www.jokton.com

Pocket Underground:
www.Pocketunderground.com

my tribe page:
http://people.tribe.net/jokton

I can also help you get any of the other Pocket DJs (if available) and any of the ninjaskillz, blueinsomnia, or hipgenesis DJs.

Let me know by thursday, Aug 23 by PMing me at this BBS, Thanks!

Jokton/Arson

stickydingo

Postby stickydingo » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Hey Folks- The name is TJ, and I'm a competent purcussionist looking to play as much as possible during the days of the burn. I'm comfortable in all genres but prefer to stay away from country,I get enough of it out here in Idaho,but would love to sit in with some folks and jam with some other purcussionists. Shoot me any playa placements,times ,e-mails or any other contact info to me here at the e-playa or e mail me at stickydingotile@yahoo

Arson
Camp Name: Steampunk Saloon

Correction

Postby Arson » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:38 pm

Sorry folks, the link to the first mix was not working for some people so please use this link:
http://www.e2d.org/BurningMan2006Sunday-JoktonCD.mp3

BayAreaKiteboarding

From SF Bay Area - Playa DJ'ing

Postby BayAreaKiteboarding » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:00 pm

Hey all,

I'm bringing some gear out and will be at BM for the first 3 or 4 days, but would love to DJ at one of the other camps. I'm only bring out about 1500 watts of gear, but also lights, lasers, fog, strobes, disco balls, etc.

I've been dj'ing at a few parties here in the SF Bay Area made up of many of us in the SF Bay kiteboarding crew (I run www.bayareakiteboarding.com). We've done an outdoor event and a couple club parties. Everyone has commented on how good what I've been playing is, so I'll take their word for it.

I can plug into any mixer and play from iPod running on a Numark iDJ (yeah, I know, not vinyl, but whatever) and play house, deep house, electro, trance and psytrance, depending on the crowd and the energy.

If anyone wants to offer up an hour or two for a set, I'd be stoked to go on...

JustBen

Just Ben

Postby JustBen » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:03 pm

Hello,

I'm always looking for places to play. I write all my own music and perform live with my laptop/keyboard. Downtempo, House, Breaks, Techno, Dub-step - all over the place.

Feel free to check out my tunes at www.musicbyben.com

Or come check me out at Energy Riders @ 10 and Jungle.

Thanks!
Ben

JoyEngin_Music

Re: Artists Seeking Stages

Postby JoyEngin_Music » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:44 pm

[quote="trilobyte"][b]Want to play somewhere on the playa, but don't know where? [/b]

Well, tell us about yourself (or your band/group/troupe)! What kind of stuff do you do? What do you want to do on the playa? Include links to examples of your work or your site, but [i]please don't abuse the boards by posting advertisements for releases/gigs off the playa[/i].

This is the thread that artists, bands, DJ's, and other performers coming to Burning Man 2007 can use to help find camps, installations, or mutant vehicles with stages.

~Trilo~[/quote]

JoyEngin is seeking stages on which to perform at this years burn.
JoyEngin is the solo project of drummer Walker Adams, known for his
work with Beggars Banquet recording artist St. Vincent, and
legendary bassist Percy Jones of Brian Eno and Brand X.
The 25-year-old drummer sings and plays drums and keyboard all at
the same time, shattering the limits of the solo musical performance.
JoyEngin's sound is electro pop rock, and displays influences of Bowie,
The Talking Heads, Beck, and The Beastie Boys. With innovative technique
JoyEngin creates the sound of a full band and delivers a high-energy performance.

http://www.joyengin.com
http://sonicbids.com/joyengin
http://www.myspace.com/joyengin

infinitebliss

Dj Infinite Bliss

Postby infinitebliss » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 am

I am 3rd year burner looking to spin trance on the playa this year.
I will keep this short
DEMO:
http://www.releaseyourbeats.com/djinfin ... er_Mix.mp3

and another set
http://www.releaseyourbeats.com/djinfin ... s/Mr_E.mp3

http://people.tribe.net/infinitebliss

djinfinitebliss@gmail.com

I wish you all the best possible burn

Infinite Bliss

ismist

breaks

Postby ismist » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:07 am

old time veteran dj on the playa since 98.
playing breaks and dubstep.
give me a rca hookup and will rock your camp.
play daily at Happy Camp, home of fresh mimosas. 4:20 and Boreal

latest mix here

http://www.azburners.org/~ismist/

http://www.azburners.org/~ismist/ISMIST ... H%2007.mp3

TRACKLISTING
Freeflow 45 - Inside
bass kleph - coup detat
maelstrom - disto funk
bitrok - digital rhythm
Majool - Make Funk Original Mix
beat assassins - bounce
brothers bud vs thc - yap yap
strider - phazers on stun
beat assassins - bebop aloola
dj mutiny - soul runner(superstyle deluxe remix)
groove allegiance - rolands revenge(hexidecimal remix)
j mekka - whats going on
bitrok - groovin (drumattic twins remi
prodigy - girls (rogue element remix)
napt - its over
majool - postive thinking
beat assassins - keeping it jiggy
circuit breaker - still got the funk
robosapiens and break the box - summer rolls
"We don't accept any theories, we embrace all"

noah d

Postby noah d » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:08 pm

ez yall hope all is well..

I'm lookin for some camps to drop some tunes at this year :D

I'm an established DNB/Dubstep Producer, DJ and Promoter from Portland, OR. Over the last 5yrs i've played up and down the west coast from San Diego to Vancouver, BC and recently went on a US tour including stops in NY, St. Louis, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philly, Boston and Savannah. I've got 5 releases out (many more coming soon) on a wide variety of DNB labels that you can find in just about any record store that sells electronic music and had an interview published in last months (july) Knowledge Magazine out of the UK.

PLZ email me if any spots are available! THNX :)

ImageImage

BIO:

Noah D started his musical career as a singer/songwriter playing multiple different instruments from guitar to didgeridoo to hand percussion and many others in between. He was first introduced to drum & bass in 1998 via the sounds of such artists as Boymerang and Photek, but didn't delve fully into the genre until 2001. Now in 2007 the name Noah D is quickly becoming "one to watch" after his tunes have smashed dance floors across the globe including such prestigious UK events as the Metalheadz monthly, Hardware at The End, Herbal and Therapy Sessions. His music has also received radio play on BBC's 1-xtra and support from the likes of Dylan, Ldouble, Skitty, Kubiks & Lomax, Silver, Mason, Evol Intent, and Reid Speed just to name a few. Besides having many solo releases slated for '07 Noah D has also been working on some exiting collaborations and remix projects with Counterstrike, Focus of Basic Operations, Mutt, Gremlinz, SPL, Eye-D, Chino and Autumn. Equipped with exclusives from many of USA's finest producers, international heavyweights and his own originals, Noah D always brings a taste of diversity and intensity mixed in a carefully crafted style that is guaranteed to create a memorable experience on the dance floor. Expect to hear a distinct blend of drum n bass sure to please even the most eclectic and discerning crowd.

OUT NOW:

Steppasoundz [008]
C.A.B.L.E. - Burning / Noah D - Soul of Sagittarius

Lost Soul [003]
A: SPL & Noah D - Revolution / B: Noah D - H.A.A.R.P.

Nemesis [007]
A: Blueberry Jam / AA: Sunset Highway

TOV [083]
"Unfinished Business Pt. 3 - The Betrayal"
A: Noah D - Murdah Style / B: TK - Headhunt / C: Jamal - Who the What? / D: Chasing Shadows - Buxom Beauty

Renegade [067]
"Soul Food Pt. 3"
A: Verse - West Wind / B: Deep Inc. - Accord / C: Phobia - Sun Rising / D: Noah D & No Thing - Love Drop
TOV / RENEGADE / LOST SOUL / ALGORYTHM / NEMESIS / GASM / RUBIK / IDIOM / BIOS

www.myspace.com/noahd

Return to “2007 Art & Performance”