DIVERSE AND WELL ESTABLISHED DNB/DUBSTEP PRODUCER LOOKING...

noah d

DIVERSE AND WELL ESTABLISHED DNB/DUBSTEP PRODUCER LOOKING...

Postby noah d » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:42 am

Hello everyone, i hope all is well :wink: I'm on the hunt for some soundsystems to caress on the playa, art cars or camps!~

I'm a professional and well established DNB and Dubstep Producer, DJ and Promoter from Portland, Oregon. Over the last 5yrs i've played up and down the west coast from San Diego to Vancouver, BC and recently went on a US tour including stops in NY, St. Louis, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philly, Boston and Savannah. I've got 5 releases out (many more coming soon) on a wide variety of DNB labels that you can find in just about any record store that sells electronic music. Also had an interview published in the July issue of Knowledge Magazine out of the UK which is one of, if not the biggest DNB magazine in the world. www.kmag.co.uk

I produce and play a wide variety of DNB from soulful, mellow stuff to darker, tougher stuff and even half step/experimental DNB (which i actually plan to play a lot of at the burn this year.) I often go through many moods of DNB in one set as I find it a bit boring otherwise and sometimes go from DNB to Dubstep in the same set :wink: Dubstep is a newer game for me but a lot of the same rules still apply, my aim is to move through different moods and subgenre's within any given set.

PLZ email me if any spots are available! THNX :D
noahdnb@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/noahd <--clips of some of my tunes here!

ImageImage

BIO:

Noah D started his musical career as a singer/songwriter playing multiple different instruments from guitar to didgeridoo to hand percussion and many others in between. He was first introduced to drum & bass in 1998 via the sounds of such artists as Boymerang and Photek, but didn't delve fully into the genre until 2001. Now in 2007 the name Noah D is quickly becoming "one to watch" after his tunes have smashed dance floors across the globe including such prestigious UK events as the Metalheadz monthly, Hardware at The End, Herbal and Therapy Sessions. His music has also received radio play on BBC's 1-xtra and support from the likes of Dylan, Ldouble, Skitty, Kubiks & Lomax, Silver, Mason, Evol Intent, and Reid Speed just to name a few. Besides having many solo releases slated for '07 Noah D has also been working on some exiting collaborations and remix projects with Counterstrike, Focus of Basic Operations, Mutt, Gremlinz, SPL, Eye-D, Chino and Autumn. Equipped with exclusives from many of USA's finest producers, international heavyweights and his own originals, Noah D always brings a taste of diversity and intensity mixed in a carefully crafted style that is guaranteed to create a memorable experience on the dance floor. Expect to hear a distinct blend of drum n bass sure to please even the most eclectic and discerning crowd.

OUT NOW:

Steppasoundz [008]
C.A.B.L.E. - Burning / Noah D - Soul of Sagittarius

Lost Soul [003]
A: SPL & Noah D - Revolution / B: Noah D - H.A.A.R.P.

Nemesis [007]
A: Blueberry Jam / AA: Sunset Highway

TOV [083]
"Unfinished Business Pt. 3 - The Betrayal"
A: Noah D - Murdah Style / B: TK - Headhunt / C: Jamal - Who the What? / D: Chasing Shadows - Buxom Beauty

Renegade [067]
"Soul Food Pt. 3"
A: Verse - West Wind / B: Deep Inc. - Accord / C: Phobia - Sun Rising / D: Noah D & No Thing - Love Drop
TOV / RENEGADE / LOST SOUL / ALGORYTHM / NEMESIS / GASM / RUBIK / IDIOM / BIOS

www.myspace.com/noahd

lostinTime

Postby lostinTime » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:17 am

press release often?

noah d

Postby noah d » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:54 am

witty remark often????

thnx for the bump

Astrolabe

Our Art Car And Our Sound

Postby Astrolabe » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:53 am

I sent you a PM

noah d

Postby noah d » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:44 pm

recieved it :D good to hear from you and we'll talk more for sure!
TOV / RENEGADE / LOST SOUL / ALGORYTHM / NEMESIS / GASM / RUBIK / IDIOM / BIOS

www.myspace.com/noahd

insight

Postby insight » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:58 pm

Return to “2007 Art & Performance”