For those of us not going this year

Professor Tawdry

For those of us not going this year

Post by Professor Tawdry » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 pm

How to enjoy it at home - blatantly plagiarized from Violet Blue (who borrowed it from someone else...)

# Before eating any food, drop it in a sandbox and lick a battery.

# Stack all your fans in one corner of the living room. Put on your most fabulous outfit. Turn the fans on full blast. Dump a vacuum cleaner bag in front of them.

# Buy a new set of expensive camping gear. Break it.

# Get so drunk you can't recognize your own house. Walk slowly around the block for five hours.

# Have a 3 a.m. soul-baring conversation with a drag nun in platforms, a crocodile and Bugs Bunny. Be unable to tell if you're hallucinating. Lust after Bugs Bunny.

# Cut, burn, electrocute, bruise, and sunburn various parts of your body. Forget how you did it. Don't go to a doctor.

# Turn your heater up full blast, day and night.

# Put up a sign outside your house that invites random strangers on drugs to come inside and eat your food.

# concoct a mixture of sweat, makeup and dust. Re-apply throughout the week.

# Hide mp3 players in every room in the house playing dance music- dont turn them off for 192 hours.

#Dump a vacuum cleaner bag in your bed every night before you get into it.

# Have your housemates / Significant other randomly hide the toilet paper at least 3 times a day.

# Try to pay the pizza guy with home made beaded necklaces, booze and/or a backrub.

# Charge anyone who uses your fridges icemaker two dollars.

I added a few- Add your own and repost :)
Wheres my fucking gift?

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 pm

How to enjoy it at home - blatantly plagiarized from Violet Blue (who borrowed it from someone else...)

# Stack all your fans in one corner of the living room. Put on your most fabulous outfit. Turn the fans on full blast. Dump a vacuum cleaner bag in front of them.

# Get so drunk you can't recognize your own house. Walk slowly around the block for five hours.

# Have a 3 a.m. soul-baring conversation with a drag nun in platforms, a crocodile and Bugs Bunny. Be unable to tell if you're hallucinating. Lust after Bugs Bunny.

# Cut, burn, electrocute, bruise, and sunburn various parts of your body. Forget how you did it. Don't go to a doctor.

# Put up a sign outside your house that invites random strangers on drugs to come inside and eat your food.

# Hide mp3 players in every room in the house playing dance music- dont turn them off for 192 hours.

# Have your housemates / Significant other randomly hide the toilet paper at least 3 times a day.

# Try to pay the pizza guy with home made beaded necklaces, booze and/or a backrub.

# Go for an evening stroll, bend down to pick up a glow stick MOOP only to have it yanked away from you.. Raver Trap....

I added a few- Add your own and repost :)

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Brainy Bar

Post by trilobyte » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:30 pm

I've seen a few variations on this one. The original was written by Paynie, he runs the Bouncy Bouncy Club.

~Trilo~

blyslv

Post by blyslv » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:10 pm

Or you could instigate your own Art Incineration Incident in the middle of someother fucking nowhere (but closer to home).

It Is The Burner Way.

We will not watch it burn on the web, we will burn stuff ourselves.

All y'all R invited, if you're not going to the playa.
Fight for the fifth freedom!

Spacewrangler

Re: For those of us not going this year

Post by Spacewrangler » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:03 pm

This is very funny, however not going is not. I am sorry to hear that you can't go but happy to see that you did not lose your sense of HUMOR. I am printing this and taking it to BlackRock Lemonade and share your humor.
Spacewrangler out. :lol: :( :D :x :? [quote="Professor Tawdry"]How to enjoy it at home - blatantly plagiarized from Violet Blue (who borrowed it from someone else...)

I added a few- Add your own and repost :)[/quote]
'Never Leave Fun to Have Fun'

Dork

Post by Dork » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 pm

# Don't bitch about spam piling up on Eplaya, because all the moderators are gone and are having way too much fun to bother with such trivial matters. It'll get deleted eventually.

honeyfire

Have sex. Or not...

Post by honeyfire » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:50 pm

# Find a random extremely attractive weirdo. Gaze deeply into their eyes for quite a while. Have a deeply meaningful soul-sharing conversation.
Kiss them gently on the cheekbone like a butterfly, never see them again.
I'm just trying not to be liveMOOP...

Civil rights: use 'em or lose 'em!

kinetica

who a bitter daddy$

Post by kinetica » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:14 pm

sounds fun but i'd still rater be there

diane o'thirst

Post by diane o'thirst » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:56 pm

Don't use your hardwired lights. Use a headlamp and solar lightstrings and lanterns instead.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/245sagf][img]http://tinyurl.com/2bbr28j/.gif[/img][/url][url=http://tinyurl.com/23753ws][img]http://tinyurl.com/2auqebj/.gif[/img][/url][url=http://tinyurl.com/m4y82q][img]http://tinyurl.com/l56rdn/.gif[/img][/url]

oxcrete

Post by oxcrete » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:09 pm

# when you have to go to the bathroom - get on your bike and go pee in your neighbor's yard

Return to “2007 Art & Performance”