APOKILIPTIKA 07- Terminal City (Village)

Peacekeeper

Postby Peacekeeper » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:30 am

on the kontrary komrades!!!

worry the fuck about peacekeeper, toss and turn in your beds, night terrors most foul he rains down upon you from geneva!!!

heavily armed, smarter than 15 kernuls, bristling with high end research that makes labwerks seem positively paleolithic, sexy beyond the bounds of human decency, and driving the BIGGEST FUCKING TANK you've ever seen, he issues the following ultimatum -

Give up now, or its off to the Hague with all of you!!!

Komrade Jelly - you're walking on thin ice... Thin as the loveless smiles of your communist vimmenfolk...

lothos 1162

48 coffins

Postby lothos 1162 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 pm

I say forgo the coffins,burn the bodies on burn night......2nd. thought,burn the bastards at a stake......um make that 48 stakes,sounds like a new theme camp.....wait it reminds me of a song from the misfits,a part of it go's"Burning bodies hanging from poles".Or we can make them Narful the Garthug.Lothos

helitack
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Apokiliptika

Postby helitack » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:50 pm

I have a first edition Apokiliptika playa bike free to a good home

Killbuck
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Sideshow

Postby Killbuck » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:41 pm

Oh.. I get it.... just pop by to Death Valley and pick it up!!!
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.

Zulegoona

Postby Zulegoona » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:44 pm

and bring hunks of meat to char ,beer and ,babes ,... I would if I could it sounds like fun.

Zulegoona

Postby Zulegoona » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:46 pm

helitack
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Apokiliptika

Postby helitack » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:50 pm

That's it, just pop by...

LeChatNoir

Postby LeChatNoir » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Peacekeepers wrote:you know le chat, i used to respect you, i was always wondering what you were working on, always marvelled at the number of your posts...

but now, hearing that you'll be donning an oven mitt...

well...

..the ten blades of Kultur, the Scythe of the Old Country, are all being sharpened for you.

ssssching!
ssssching!
ssssching!

This tail, you shall not cut off!!

(begins to sharpen claws)
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather

Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:26 pm

Peacekeepers wrote:Komrade Jelly - you're walking on thin ice... Thin as the loveless smiles of your communist vimmenfolk...

You fucking sleigh me! Oh... er... was this your bayonet?
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com

StevenGoodman

Postby StevenGoodman » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 am

[quote="Kernul Killbuck"][color=olive][b]Oh.. I get it.... just pop by to Death Valley and pick it up!!![/b][/color][/quote]

Which part of Death Valley? Been there, done that. But for an Apokiliptika Bike I will do it again! Anything for the Kernul.

Well..almost anything....
Playawaste Raiders and Megaton Bar and Grill

StevenGoodman

Postby StevenGoodman » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:18 pm

"96 swords in total will be distributed"

Who needs SWORDS??? We have Oven Mitts!!!

IN SPACE!!!
Playawaste Raiders and Megaton Bar and Grill

Hana T

Postby Hana T » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:21 pm

The Sound of clashing swords and oven mitts will be heard far and wide, even to the far regions IN SPACE at...

This is what happens when all you can think about is the destruction of DOOM whilst doodling at work...
...with the beast.

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:53 pm

"This is what happens when all you can think about is the destruction of DOOM whilst doodling at work..."

Looks like you are well on your way to oblivion then!

Congratulations.
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Lassen Forge » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:55 am

Doom ALWAYS welcomes the unsuspecting into their clutches...

Especially when Doom deviously deceives denziens, through dastardly disinformation and discussions designed to deliver them from desiring the damnation of doomism, into dissolving their definitive disenfranchisement and delving them into developing depths of delicious, dastardly, dissolution of hope into the dearth of doomistic devolvement...

For it was written by the sages, in the ancient tomes of history...

YOU ARE FUCKING DOOMED.

Have nice day...
Б. Б. Суз… ИЗ

Peacekeeper

Postby Peacekeeper » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 am

Aiee! alliteration is the ailment of the asylum aimed animal..

Bay Bridge, you bouncy but bellicose buffoon, a bonny bayonet into battle i bear - better bring booby bandages bitch!!!

Crippled curs, circa the climactic conflict, consider your calamity, and collapse - a callow child could capture your camp!!

Definite your defeat, definitive our dominion, your daft and despairing diatribe doesn't dull our draconian decisiveness....

Enough! this endless......

blah blah blah, fighting Apokiliptika is just too easy....

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:44 am

The preceeding rant was brought to you today by the letters:

A
B
C
D and E

Nice to see you folks are getting the alphabet down.... next week we move onto colors!!!

Peacekeeper

Postby Peacekeeper » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:31 am

I see red people.....

Greetings Kernul!!! I'm landing in the annexed western territories in a matter of weeks - once I deal to Komrade Jelly, I'm koming for you!!!

on another note, I'm ALL ABOUT disgruntling the blue hairs at Art Town this year - Let me know what kind of subversion i can help with....

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:46 am

I see red people.....

Yes, behind you too!!

Greetings Kernul!!! I'm landing in the annexed western territories in a matter of weeks - once I deal to Komrade Jelly, I'm koming for you!!!

That is SWEET!!!!!! I'll be waiting for the radar to lock on!

on another note, I'm ALL ABOUT disgruntling the blue hairs at Art Town this year - Let me know what kind of subversion i can help with....

Yes, even sworn, bitter enemies such as ourselves, can on occasion, turn our smoking gun muzzles to an opponent SO vile, so primitive... that even WE can band together in it's opposition!!! Yes, we will talk.

Lassen Forge

Postby Lassen Forge » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:40 am

One of the poor and pathetic Pissyweepers, pretending to peruse power but performing poorly, like a perforated phallic protective prophylactic, under the prejudice of poorly planned and proffered ploy of power, possibly pertaining to a personal psychological problem, wrote:Aiee! alliteration is the ailment of the asylum aimed animal..

Oh, you poor dear. They have let you out of the asylum again? Oh no!!! That is OK, darling, we will be here to help return you to your normal state of embracing and loving your doom. We know you have had this terrible shock which has temporarily misguided your true loyalties to the true reasoning of the proper Killbuck line, but please, when you return to us, (and you KNOW you will return to us, for your doom is inevitable) we will place you under our special program to properly and completely cleanse you of these shocking UN tendencies...

And then, sadly, displaying the true depths of his deteriorating delicate disturbence, it, wrote:Bay Bridge, you bouncy but bellicose buffoon, a bonny bayonet into battle i bear - better bring booby bandages bitch!!!

>giggles< Oh you poor dear, now wishing to emulate the failures of a known weak enemy of the right and proper Apokilptik State, of which you were wont to embrace such a short time ago... You know, we DO know the Bonny you wish to emulate, and if it will help you come to terms with and recover from this sad, unfortunate state, it can be accommodated, darlink.

In actuality, we have, for you, set aside a special area dedicated to your treatment and cure, as a special present for attempted double-traitors and turncoats. We promise that the pain will be for your own good, and you will soon return to your true desires of represson and condemnation.

Stupidly slipping under the succinct steerage of some strong psychoactive substance, this sad, strung-out supplicant of slippery support shifted steadfastness to superior Terminal City Supplicants and wrote:Crippled curs, circa the climactic conflict, consider your calamity, and collapse - a callow child could capture your camp!!

We agree that the Peacekeepers are indeed doomed, and we are grateful that, through the haze of your delusional ranting you can still see the truth. However, be grateful that rather than making your and our true enemy, the Peacekeepers, suffer by sending a "callow child" we shall send some elderly grandparents and a few kids to mop up the disgusting mess that they try to coerce you to make (evidently against your will) of their camp with your traitorous efforts. How will they feel when you turn coat on them - again?

Remember those happy days of annihilation? How you took pride in relieving others of theirs, as we did to you? Your joyous promulgation of the truth of the finality of all? We remember when you joined with us, arm in arm with your comrades, and foreswore the mantle of the UN to take up the oath of Fealty to his Fist of Doom, Killbuck I... We still have that blue helmet you discarded with sheer disgust...

And still, sadly, the poor misguided, misunderstood miscreant, mangling the missive he managed to manufacture, wrote:Definite your defeat, definitive our dominion, your daft and despairing diatribe doesn't dull our draconian decisiveness....

Were it indeed so daft and despairing, would not we then therefore turn from taking the time to tenaciously drafting a response to your immutable insanity of incomprehension?

We do feel sorry for you; lo, we feel pity for you. Like a lost and crippled sheep, we welcome you back to our waiting arms as a mother welcomes a long lost child, to give you the comfort and succor you so desperately are clamoring for. We can give you the treatment from this sad and disturbing illness you are so desperately begging for, we can bring an end to your pain, and your suffering, so that you may once again willingly and lovingly embrace the doom which you, yourself told me you so desperately desire.

Have faith! We SHALL bring you back from the brink of hope and happiness, and back to where you KNOW you belong...

And finally, his head exploding in twisted and turning thoughts, knowing the path he must take, yet the UN programming pulling him to the unjust and unethical position of defending the anti-doom policy he knows, in his dark, dank heart, is improper, wrote:Enough! this endless......

Very well... we shall be glad to put an end to your suffering, as your personal doom is so very important, not only to us, but to all those who know you and what you stand for. Of course, there will be the cleansing pain and the eventual relief of termination for you, sweet one, for we do care... please be patient, and we will save you to your very end, when you shall clutch to our bountiful bosom of benevolence. Your request for the end is our dearest dream...

In healing hope for your total recovery,
Dr. Б. Б. Суз, M.D., D.V.M., D.o.D.

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:49 pm

see.... I TOLD you she was behind you!!!

Fire Wire

Postby Fire Wire » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Kernul Killbuck wrote:see.... I TOLD you she was behind you!!!

I'll guess you're right.... again.... !!! Behind a great man there will always be a GREAT WOMAN.........

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Hey, watch it buddy.... I"M an omnipotent Despot ya know....

(she's just there to kick me in the ass whn it's needed, pinch sometimes but mostly kick.... visciously)

lothos 1162

Enough

Postby lothos 1162 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:13 pm

Alright now someone has done it! Making mockery or threats against my BBS,now I shall let the Garthug loose on your pittifull ASS! Lothos

Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:36 pm

I say we make the Peacekeeper our piss boy for the ROACHES art deployments. "Oh piss boy, will you distract that nice police man by pissing on his vehicle, that's a good lad".
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com

Peacekeeper

Postby Peacekeeper » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:42 am

32.2234.5.4.3.``12..1.1`.``.

Transmission intercepted. VLF 100.2323hz. 23.04.13.

Kernul Killbuck: Komrade Jelly, how deadly, fierce, and dangerous do you feel today?

Jelly: Cooper pooper, scooper duper, pooper duper, mooper scooper... whos a good dog? WHOOOOO's a good dog? cooper mooper, woop de ooper....

Kernul Killbuck: I am surrounded by idiots....

Transmission ends

robbidobbs
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Pottie Central

Postby robbidobbs » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:50 am

Mister Jellyfish Mister wrote:I say we make the Peacekeeper our piss boy for the ROACHES art deployments. "Oh piss boy, will you distract that nice police man by pissing on his vehicle, that's a good lad".

Fine work Mister.
To the Food Vats with them, eh?
I'll be in my blanket fort until further notice.

Lassen Forge

Postby Lassen Forge » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:02 am

Transcribing the voices heard only within the confines of his tortured skill, our former dearest ally, who misguidedly was swayed by the evils of anti-doom forces and claims to be a PissKisser, and now begs to return to the all knowing multi-eminent Killbuck I way, to be cured, wrote:

``12..1.1`.``.

Transmission intercepted. VLF

2323hz. 23.

Oh my poor, poor darlink. We KNOW the pain that you are going through, this horrible mental derangement you are suffering from which caused you to abandon your true feelings and side temporarily with the forces of hope. The spewing of random numbers and words are, indeed, symptomatic of a derangement similar to Tourettes, and it comes from a lack of proper condemnation and interrogation.

We have failed you, my sweet, sweet thing, and we shall make it up to you, to pull you from the depths of hope and restore you to your proper doom. Forgive us for allowing this travesty to continue so long, and know that we shall apply the cleansing agony of pain as soon as we are able.

Please, please hold on, dear one... your doom will be coming soon, and with it, the peace of annihilation.

(A note to those witnessing the current rantings of our dear and former Komrade...

To decrease the pain of suffering this poor dear is undergoing, we have removed the remainder of these rantings of lunacy.
Please understand that seeing our dear sweet (temporarily apostate) Apokiliptikan, going through such agony, due to his lack of personal peril and being lost on his shining path to predestined pessimism, has saddened us greviously.
While we know and truly appreciate the desire to gawk at the antics of such sad and hopefull cases, in the pity of our former komrade and recent miscreant to treasonous speech and antics we wish not to rub his multiply-seditionist face in his misspeaking, but allow him to decompose himself in the manner in which he knows is true, right, and proper.
Thank you for your understanding, in allowing our patient the ability to recover to his proper condemned self.)

In healing hope for his total recovery to absolute devestation,
Dr. Б. Б. Суз, M.D., D.V.M., D.o.D.

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 am

His tortured skull indeed.....

We can add our OWN voices to his tortured skull... how soon they forget... how easily they will remember...

Killbuck

Postby Killbuck » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:01 am

Peacekeeper

Postby Peacekeeper » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:39 am

sigh....

yet another bad fake...

apokiliptika would do much better if you just took action, instead of this endless delivery of shaky digital propaganda... But of course, in true "fetchez la vache" mode, you cower behind your battlements, throwing anything you can..

Keep throwing, pig dogs, for unlike Bold Sir Robin, I shall not run away, run away... and really, get jelly away from the photoshop, he's a drunken liability to you all.

I fart in your general direction..

Return to “2007 Theme Camps”