Crafty girl looking for a new camp this year =oD

miamibluemoon

Crafty girl looking for a new camp this year =oD

Post by miamibluemoon » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi everyone the burn is going to sneak up on me this year like it always does so I am doing my best to do early preparation.

I am from Miami, FL and this will be my 4th year. Since its a small burner community here in FL I had been camping with either the PlayaQ or Camp Nothing. There were many problems last year and in the end I showed up with no camp to come home too. Thankfully friends took me in.

I am very crafty and a long time body painter. I can cook, clean and organize. I like to party but only stay up a few nights out of the week to make time for workshops and classes during the day.

I would really like to join a camp that has 2 spaces for early arrival since I very much enjoy watching/helping the city be built. My boyfriend and I are very helpful and friendly people that I believe would be a good addition to any camp. My other hopes for a camp are that there be organization, art and activities. Like decorations, classes, an art car... something that I can be a part of and make my skills useful. None of this is of course necessary but something I would hope for in a new home, if I find the right camp I would for certain be sticking around for upcoming years.

Also since I am flying in I would be trying to find a ride from somewhere but since I haven't bought the plane tickets yet I can still figure out from where. This of course has nothing to do with the camp but would be an added bonus if someone had room.

Thanks! :D

(p.s. other random maybe useful things I do... photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, after effects, cinema 4d [all design software] I spin fire, but who doesn't... I can sew, decorate, henna, hair extensions, and I can tie my own shoe laces :lol:)
~ Angel

tinkereese13

Post by tinkereese13 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm

I just registered my camp. If you need a place to stay you could stay with us. My camp is called Camp Dustification. It's solely based on Dust masks and we will be having burners decorate their own. if you wanna hook up with us email me back and lemme know. I have room in our campsite. )*(
"Follow the directions and directly you will be directed into the right direction" - Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland

ericg_wisc

Snowflake Village

Post by ericg_wisc » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Try Snowflake Village: www.clevian.com/snowflake2008

We cater to the long-distance traveler. We have people flying in from the PRC, Canada, and Europe. Possible to get a ride from Reno.

--eric g
Eric G.
WI Regional Conatct

tinkereese13

Post by tinkereese13 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 pm

:P Hey we have enough room. I just need to know where you are going to be and what day you want to arrive. We are planning on going out there the first saturday of the event to set up. let us know if this is good for you? email me.
"Follow the directions and directly you will be directed into the right direction" - Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland

mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Howd the search go?

BitterDan

Post by BitterDan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Spit or swallow? :twisted:
Camp FuckIt + MT - 7:15 & D (maybe)

World Power Foundation

Post by World Power Foundation » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 pm

That reminds me - bruing extra duct tape.
Thousands of people are being sacrificed every day. Why not have them sacrificed for you?

Return to “2008 Theme Camps”