Legality of a "Soapy Massage" theme camp with dona

transgirl

Postby transgirl » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Nope no offence taken at all! :)

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby Captain Goddammit » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:52 pm

transgirl wrote:haha. No I'm not a tranny. My name is a really lame, outdated, poorly-thought-out, quick pick and I've been wanting to change it FOREVER!!!

I don't think I'm hideous... But I still don't think I'd have a huge line... But maybe you're right.

I'm more interested in hairy older men than frat boys...so...

With your worries about getting guys who'll participate, and with that name, that's one of the possibilities I wondered about too! One easy way to change your name is to just forget that account and start a new one.

The line about the biggest interest in hairy older men sounds suspicious too... no one ever says that except gay bear-chasers. Once again, WTF??
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.

Zulegoona

Postby Zulegoona » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:
transgirl wrote:haha. No I'm not a tranny. My name is a really lame, outdated, poorly-thought-out, quick pick and I've been wanting to change it FOREVER!!!

I don't think I'm hideous... But I still don't think I'd have a huge line... But maybe you're right.

I'm more interested in hairy older men than frat boys...so...

With your worries about getting guys who'll participate, and with that name, that's one of the possibilities I wondered about too! One easy way to change your name is to just forget that account and start a new one.

The line about the biggest interest in hairy older men sounds suspicious too... no one ever says that except gay bear-chasers. Once again, WTF??

admittedly my assumptions as well, if not a gay cross dresser.

Who you are is who you are and that’s cool, but be who you are if you want to make some real connections with people.

chiefdanfox

Postby chiefdanfox » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:no one ever says that except gay bear-chasers. Once again, WTF??

I always did wonder about Ranger Smith.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ygmir » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:00 am

equipment check?............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Ron

Postby Ron » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 am

Too funny. With the name I always figured you were a TS as well. So where does the name come from? Into Hasbro toys? ;)

Ron

Pink Daddy

Postby Pink Daddy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 am

I've visited a couple soapy massage parlors in Asia and I find them extremely enjoyable. Just the thought of finding one on the Playa is dangerously inviting. If you need any help testing out your setup or want some input, I'm sure I can squeeze in a stop during my schedule.
San Diego Co-Regional Contact (E-mail: sandiego@burningman.com) - Camp Inspiratum - What inspires you?

ZaphodBurner
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby ZaphodBurner » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:35 am

transgirl wrote:Although it would be an enhancing part of the experience for me, I could live without it. With the basket, I'd get a certain "atmosphere", although a donation is not required. Without the basket, I'd still get what I want out of the session.

You don't have to write "Donation" on the basket or anything. Just put the basket out there and shit seems to miracle into it. We had a flower pot at the rootbeer saloon in 2005. It wasn't even intended for donations, but somebody threw something in it, and then somebody added to it, and it took on a life of its own. CDs, beads, necklaces, rubbers, cookies/brownies (careful!) ...At the end of the week a dozen of us got together to divide the loot.

As to whether the men are single, unless you're looking for something long term, what's the difference? For example my wife would find great amusement in watching me endure whatever sort of "soapy massage" somebody could inflict upon me. It really seems like it would come down to your ultimate goal, what you intend to do during the massage and whether the participant has some sort of playa-unfriendly baggage you'd have to worry about.

It wouldn't have to be a "theme camp", you just need the equipment and the motivation to get people to come over. That shouldn't be difficult. Of course, a giant black widow sign over the entrance might sufficiently scare off the timid. :>

-c
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace

transgirl

Postby transgirl » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Well I was aiming towards single men, 'cause I would KILL my boyfriend if I heard he fucked around on the playa like that!!! It would be over, just like that. With maybe a text message breakup and never speaking to him again. ie: mailing his shit.

But I guess, swinger guys, they're ok... Who knows if they're really swingers...they could just be saying that. Then again single guys could just be saying that too, so... I'd rather deal w/ singles than feel like I'm possibly being a homewreaker. As far as wives/girlfriends, I wouldn't want them watching anyway. I would want a personal, private experience that's all about me and him. Not "him and her". I' m not looking to please swinger wives who get off on weird shit.

transgirl

Postby transgirl » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Edit.

Ok ok, it's true. I'm M2F trans. I started with hormones 2 years ago. I finally got implants and had laser hair removal all over...

But other things are... still there. So I will need to highlight that very LOUDLY on my sign... somehow. In some creative way... I just didn't want to attract gay men. So I was thinking maybe talk to people over a drink and maybe strike gold w/ someone who doesn't run screaming from the tent and will actually want to participate. That's why I didn't think I'd get many participants yet don't want to advertise as I don't want to waste people's time coming all the way out to my camp only to have a drink and then run away. My name on here sucks 'cause I don't want this association w/ LGBT hanging over me all the time.

That is, if I'm ever single again...which is not what I'd prefer. But you know fantasies... The playa is the perfect place to imagine playing them out someday!!

misfit
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: wish you were here

Postby misfit » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:32 pm

as long as your hands are soft,,, nothing else matters...
Be happy while you're living, For you're a long time dead.

transgirl

Postby transgirl » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 pm

I guess honesty from the outset is the best policy. It is just easier to be honest about who I am and risk hurting my SO, than continue trying to cover up my horrible username w/ continuall lying that I am not M2F trans.

ygmir

Postby ygmir » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Bravo,(Brava?) for the honesty........
Thanks for that.
No judgement, just, that you are who you are and are ok with it......yay!
Let other fall in where they may........

Maybe a cow milking contest?................(bull?)....dang, this has me so confused.......

Ygmir
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Rat Bastard

Postby Rat Bastard » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 pm

If you still have your "parts". And you want only men. But you don't want gay men. Wait, I'm confused. You are still technically a man. You want to do soapy massage with men. There's no gayness in that? I understand the trans thing. Know some myself. Pre, post, M2F, F2M etc. But you have to realize that a true straight man isn't going to get sensual with another human with a penis. They will be gay or bi.

Unless your planning to mindfuck people and not tell them. That's how trans folk end up in the hospital.

Either way, I'll stop by for a rub!
Read my posts with a grain of salt.

Ugly Dougly

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Here's one burner who's keeping his hands to himself. :)
Transgirl, you don't have a knife with you, do you???

ZaphodBurner
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby ZaphodBurner » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:44 pm

transgirl wrote:Edit.
That's why I didn't think I'd get many participants yet don't want to advertise as I don't want to waste people's time coming all the way out to my camp only to have a drink and then run away. !!

Heheh. There's nothing quite like sitting in a French Quarter courtyard sipping whiskey and watching unsuspecting fratboys run from a room filled with Korean TVs they followed back to the hotel during Mardi Gras. Year after year "the sisters" return and rack 'em up.

We've seen strapping young college boys flee out of there crying, but quite often they stay. Bon temps...

I get the impression that the sisters either tell 'em or expect 'em to figure out the gig, but the boys are so horny-drunk or just so goddamn stupid they don't get it. Until they "get it," get it?

Buttferfucksake it's Burning Man. What isn't possible?
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace

Ugly Dougly

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:49 pm

We do get all types on the ol playa, don't we?

Nick Collide

Postby Nick Collide » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Yes, and thank God/Goddess/Odin/Allah/Satan/(whoeverthefuckisincharge)!!

transgirl, I hope you'll find time to stop by the Booby Bar during the week- we love all boobies (even those with a little "booby helper" in 'em...) :D

transgirl

Postby transgirl » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks everyone. Yeah I was hoping to talk to straight but curious men and frat boys worry me 'cause they often worry more about face than others...

I figured my bf had never been with a T or man before so there's a chance others are willing to experiment.

I was always slight of build so since I pass well now I thought I'd give an idea like this a try someday.

theCryptofishist

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Rat Bastard wrote:You are still technically a man.
That is so completely dependant on how you define "man." TG may never have been a man, whatever the particulars of her parts.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

theCryptofishist

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

transgirl wrote:I' m not looking to please swinger wives who get off on weird shit.
Putting aside that she may be "Good, Giving, and Game" in the Dan Savage way and there for him not herself, I would think that a woman in your position would want to be careful about peddling that sort of judgmental shit lest she get tarred with the same brush. You can let your preferences be none without getting into a pot and kettle contest.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Captain Goddammit

Postby Captain Goddammit » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm

transbitch wrote:Well I was aiming towards single men, 'cause I would KILL my boyfriend if I heard he fucked around on the playa like that!!! It would be over, just like that. With maybe a text message breakup and never speaking to him again. ie: mailing his shit.

But I guess, swinger guys, they're ok... Who knows if they're really swingers...they could just be saying that. Then again single guys could just be saying that too, so... I'd rather deal w/ singles than feel like I'm possibly being a homewreaker. As far as wives/girlfriends, I wouldn't want them watching anyway. I would want a personal, private experience that's all about me and him. Not "him and her". I' m not looking to please swinger wives who get off on weird shit.

OK, I'm starting to think you're a total fuckwad.

WTF is THAT shit about, when YOU are planning to get into some fuckin' around yourself? Not that I mind if you do, but drop the judgement of others if you're gonna do it, you hypocritical misleading asswipe.

Nick Collide

Postby Nick Collide » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:22 am

"drop the judgement of others"..."you hypocritical misleading asswipe"

Hmm.

Yeah, Ugly, we do get all kinds on the ol' playa. But I gotta tell ya, I'm getting kind of bored with the sandbox celebrities here on ePlaya that have seen it all and done it all and don't have the patience or tolerance to deal with the new kids on the block anymore. They seem to be so wrapped up in the machine that they have forgotten what the machine is here to make.

Yo, Captain WTF, a couple of things: first, I have gone back and re-read the posts a couple of times and the only thing I can see that transgirl has offered is a soapy massage. No blowjobs, no jack-offs, no finger slipped up the ass, nothing. Really, go look for yourself. And while I am sure transgirl appreciates your implied permission for such, you may want to consider whether or not some fantasies (or crushed fantasies) may have colored your perceptions of her comments.

Second - go back and take a look at your reactions to transgirl's "admission" that she is TG and ponder a moment why someone might want to hide their identity from homophobic trolls when, by definition, they have lived a lifetime of confusion about their own identity. They don't need anyone beating them up, they do that to themselves enough as it is.

Now, before you waste your time with a witty rejoinder about how I seem to have a real finger on the pulse of this issue, I will tell you that thirty years after high school and a career, I went back you college and got a degree in Behavioral Science (which included a handful of classes dealing with sexuality and gender studies). So yes, I know a little bit about the transgendered community - and I have become much more accepting (tolerant is such a chickenshit word, don't you think?) of lifestyles that may be different from mine along the way. It's great - you should try it some time...

Captain Goddammit

Postby Captain Goddammit » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:31 am

For someone who's such an expert, you missed the point.
Got no issue whatsoever about what she is or what she wants to do.
I called her hypocritical. She is. She doesn't want her SO or anyone else's SO participating in what SHE wants to participate in.
I called her misleading. She was. Maybe she had a reason to be worried about being straight-up, but she was.
Those are not "judgements", they are call-it-what-it-is.

"Asswipe" is a judgement... although technically, a soapy massage would likely involve some amount of asswiping.

Nick Collide

Postby Nick Collide » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:58 am

You missed "transbitch" and "total fuckwad".

MY point was that your response was vitriolic beyond reason. Fishy managed to say the same thing and managed to avoid coming across as a shrieking harpy. There was no reason to invest that much negative energy in making a point.

Can't we just get along? :?

ps. You're going to have to let me know the name of your masseuse - I'm feeling kind of like I've been gyped with mine... :lol:

Captain Goddammit

Postby Captain Goddammit » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:33 am

This "girl" says she'd immediately dump her SO for participating in this sort of thing, but plans on doing it herself, and also disapproves of attached guys participating with her, for moral reasons.

Defend that, Dick Collide.
Then come after me.

ygmir

Postby ygmir » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:45 am

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

EvilDustBooger

Postby EvilDustBooger » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 am

...so there, big fella,
is that a bar of soap in your pocket,
....or are you just happy to see me?

Nick Collide

Postby Nick Collide » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:12 am

What is there to defend? The fact that people have conflicting moral viewpoints - particularly when they are discussing their fantasies - is neither new nor unusual. I would say a fair majority of men who might consider trying a little "sport fucking" would also turn right around and say they would "kill their old lady" if she did the same thing.

So what we are left with is the possibility that you are so thouroughly pissed about something as insignificant as this is that, for moral reasons, you are being left out of the loop.

I feel your pain, dude...

Fire_Moose

Postby Fire_Moose » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 am

Mmm pass some of that this way ygmir
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

Return to “2008 Theme Camps”