An Invitation to No Borders Free Bookstore, BRC, 2008

sunn

Post by sunn » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey, I remember stopping by your bordersfreebookstore last BM...what a great gift you guys were giving. I love to read and it was really appreciated, thank you.

Marscrumbs

Book mobile??

Post by Marscrumbs » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Is this the bookmobile camp or are you something else?

If you are not does anybody know if the Bookmobile is coming this year.

gyre

Post by gyre » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Your stuff sounds great.
Must have missed it somehow.

Why don't you post on here with the other playa literature?
http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic.php?t=11375

You like writing and only have 11 posts?

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 am

I don't know if the Bookmobile is going to be there this year, but I do know that the No Borders Bookstore is an entirely different entitiy. Hopefully they're both around because I am a total literature whore and I want all the free books I can get my grubby little hands on.
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe

Timezone LaFontaine
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by Timezone LaFontaine » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 am

I got a William Faulkner short story from you last year. A rather devastating story, one which continues to come to mind from time to time. Thanks for all your work!

sunn

Post by sunn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Yeah, I've gone to the Bookmobile before, that's a nice thing to have in the desert, too, when you're wandering around...but this was such a nice and unexpected surprise in Center camp last year! I remember stopping in my tracks and looking again, and of course in the real world you would have charged me...but it's Burning Man, so you said, "Would you like a book?"
Wow! Would I like a book? That's like asking me if I want a big, giant-sized chocolate bar (yep, two of my best things in life!) :lol:

Anyway, I'll look forward to meeting you guys and saying thanks again in person! See you at the Burn soon...[/b]

sunn

Post by sunn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Yeah, I've gone to the Bookmobile before, that's a nice thing to have in the desert, too, when you're wandering around...but this was such a nice and unexpected surprise in Center camp last year! I remember stopping in my tracks and looking again, and of course in the real world you would have charged me...but it's Burning Man, so you said, "Would you like a book?"
Wow! Would I like a book? That's like asking me if I want a big, giant-sized chocolate bar (yep, two of my best things in life!) :lol:

Anyway, I'll look forward to meeting you guys and saying thanks again in person! See you at the Burn soon...

Return to “2008 Theme Camps”