Reno we need Room to build an ART CAR

Dustdevil
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Brain Freeze / Got Stickers

Postby Dustdevil » Wed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm

The project is from many of the same people that brought you the Steampunk Treehouse. My part is making it fly on Friday night. We even have a unique astronaut, Gus Gristle. The show will be very unique. We are bringing some new effects to the Playa courtesy the crew from Black Rock FX.

Jack

http://www.raygungothicrocket.com/
Those who think they can and those who think they can't are both right.

wedeliver
Burning Since: 1998

Postby wedeliver » Wed May 27, 2009 6:20 pm

I sure hope I get a chance to see your shit this year man. You fuckers rock, the louder the better.. do you hear me?
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

Toolmaker

Postby Toolmaker » Wed May 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Dustdevil wrote:The project is from many of the same people that brought you the Steampunk Treehouse. My part is making it fly on Friday night. We even have a unique astronaut, Gus Gristle. The show will be very unique. We are bringing some new effects to the Playa courtesy the crew from Black Rock FX.

Jack

Is Diablo going to be coming home this year?

What do you think about that siren on ebay for a "starter" project? It looks like all I would need is an intake and something to hold it all together. It is awfully cheap currently and I will be able to "drop" by TX to pick it up and save on shipping. Its being sold by a museum which I might add to my roadtrip list of places to visit.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.

Dustdevil
Camp Name: Brain Freeze / Got Stickers

Postby Dustdevil » Wed May 27, 2009 10:17 pm

I missed the siren on you are refering to on Ebay. Do you have a listing number for it? At this time it looks like I may be forced to leave El Diablo at home. Besides the Raygun Gothic Rocketship show, we are doing a small show on Tuesday and we are trying something new for Saturday. The Saturday project is going to be kept quiet. I want to see if after the event anyone noticed it. I don't want to put the thought in anyones' mind, I want this to be a surprise.
Those who think they can and those who think they can't are both right.

White Rabbit

After market mods

Postby White Rabbit » Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 am

we had it inspected with a 7k watt sound system, later in the week we added some speakers and amps which brought it up to 20k watts it was an after thought and caused no structural changes. If I was supposed to have it reinspected then I am sorry for the missunderstanding. It was once again an afterthought and added several days later and all it was was a couple more amps and several speakers and we were already at 7000 watts when we were inspected, well within the range of deep playa sound cars so I fail to see how another inspection would have mattered. I will reitterate the statement i made previously I own it I operate it and I know where to drive it and how loud it can be wherever it is. I also view Burningman differently than duff does, not that it matters because In some of your views apparently we sleep together and satisfy each other orally, wouldn't my wife be jealous, look as I said before duff is the purveyor of soul crushing bass, if thats not your style cool, it is a lot of ppl's though, and BRC is for everybody. If I am permitted this year I will be out in the deep playa rockin it hard with my friends and enemies, if I am not permitted this year because of this thread or because of someones inability to separate fact from fiction then wow, it really is a corporate thing. complete with unfeeling robots at the helm!

Toolmaker

Re: After market mods

Postby Toolmaker » Thu May 28, 2009 9:43 am

White Rabbit wrote: I am not permitted this year because of this thread or because of someones inability to separate fact from fiction then wow, it really is a corporate thing. complete with unfeeling robots at the helm!

No.

If you are not permitted this year it will NOT be because of corporate unfeeling robots at the helm.

If you are denied this year I'll give you a few reason why this might happen.

1) Your vehicle is NOT a mutant vehicle. It is quite obvious that its a bus with speakers all over it. (As if we need another one of THOSE)

2) Your crewmember has advised us NUMEROUS times that you have NO INTENTION of following our communities guidelines. (If this is fiction than why did duff spend so much time trying to convince everyone INCLUDING DMV)

3) Your crewmember has advised that you all feel that are community guidelines are not enforceable. He than played Matlock and tried to talk about ways around the contract. There is no contract! Having a mutant vehicle permit is a privlege not a right.

4) Your crewmember was warned about possible consequences for violations of our community guidelines. He was told about the Rangers, LEOs and other particpants and the behavior thats expected of you. What was the response.. MORE THREATS. The promise of an electrified fence designed to do "permanent injury" to Rangers, DMV, LEOs or whoever attempted to get control of you people on the playa.

5) Your crewmember has advised that you care so little for our community policies that you have ignored them in the past sucessfully. He seemed quite proud of your camps ability to get a license and modify the vehicle back at camp.

6) Did I mention that your MV is not properly mutated?

7) You bring up fiction.. if duffs words are indeed fiction, i highly doubt they are.. Why spend so much time on a BBS OWNED BY BURNINGMAN AND USED BY STAFF AND PARTICIPANTS telling everyone how your gonna blast this residential area and that residential area? Why tell ANYONE that your are going to put peoples lives in jeopardy? Why repeat these threats so much? Its brutally obvious to EVERYONE else reading this thread that JRoyale is DMV. Why get into with him?

I know you people think this internet thing isn't real and nobody here matters but I think you will find out differently now, especially if that vehicle is seen on the playa this year. We KNOW Duffs words are NOT fiction. He spent too much time trying to convince us that he will follow through with his threats. While you might be a little less of an etard I believe you are just lying your ass off to try to get your private party barge approved. I believe Duff wayy more than I believe you WhiteRabbit. Mainly because hes spent more time talking to us all about how you all don't give a fuck about our communities guidelines or the safety of our Rangers and LEOs. I mean seriously Rabbit.. the etard crewmember of yours said you were going to add electric fencing in anticipation of Rangers and LEOs STOPPING you from this planned terrorizing of our community. But hey as he mentioned.. you all like NOTHING better than to terrorize people on the playa. Well this YEAR will not be like last year. Now that you all have admitted to all this stuff ALOT of people are going to be watching.

Its not a corporate thing.

Its our love for our home!

Its our love for others in our community!

Its our love for our mutant vehicle privileges.

When etard fratboy fukstiks like you threaten this we get defensive. Some members of the community wind up being a lil more proactive in the defense of our community.

You people just dont get it.

Someone told you that it was a giant rave in the desert with hot chicks and you came. Well now you know that its NOT. Its a community of 50,000 people.. and some of us are willing to protect our participants from assholes like you by whatever means necessary. We will NOT have another death on the playa due to some asshats driving around to busy with loud music thinking that the rules don't apply to them. Music so loud they can't hear the screams of the person they just run over. Theres just too many people that don't want another Kathy L type event. Your personality on here is a reflection of what we can expect of your participation. The internet and the people on it may not be real to you all but the words you post are taken into account in real life.

SERIOUSLY.. Rabbit.. leave the bus at home this year. While I may not care for giving DPW more work by disabling your vehicle I'm pretty sure that MANY others have plans in the works. Those ppl havent posted in the thread.. but they have looked. Notice how many views this thread has? Yes indeed.. ppl are watching. People often read posts on here without replying.

Not unfeeling robots as you mentioned. We are people that care deeply about our community. We don't want to see our home closed to us because of some people like you getting someone killed because you're too busy with 70,000 watts to care.

Toolmaker

Postby Toolmaker » Thu May 28, 2009 10:01 am

Rabbit:

Do you want to PROVE that it was all fiction? Do you REALLY want to prove your worth to our community?

Heres what you can do with a bus thats sure to prove that you "GET IT"!

1) Leave ALL the speakers at home.. this will allow for more participants to get rides on the playa. After all "mutants" like yours are only approved since the public transport outweighs the non-mutated status.

2) Light it up and KEEP it lit up and get rid of the flat black paint.

3) Fire all crew that refuse to follow our community guidelines.

4) Train all future crew members in their expected duties and behavior since they represent not only you but your MV as well.

5) Leave the speakers at home.. this will allow for more participants to get rides on the playa. After all mutants are our communities public transportation.

Just a couple ideas to help you get what having a mutant is about.

Someone lied to you when they told you to point those speakers outward like that so you could drive through residential areas at 6AM waking everyone up with 70,000 watts. This just isn't what Burningman is about.

duffdog

Postby duffdog » Thu May 28, 2009 1:17 pm

We KNOW Duffs words are NOT fiction.

How exactly do you KNOW that?

Everything else that you KNOW about what will happen this year is wrong and naive. I can't believe that you truly in your heart believe that if someone like me ACTUALLY wanted to piss a bunch of people off in the desert that there is ANYTHING you could ever do to stop it. The fact that you believe that someone will waste their time doing something like that is a further testament to your inability to realize what is real and what is not.

The internet is not real life. Sorry, I hate to disappoint you in your moment of triumph. :roll:

The real funny thing about this is that White Rabbit has done NOTHING wrong, yet you called him an "etard fratboy fukstik"... That is awesome! Based on your need to hide behind rules and other people who enforce them, I bet that you wouldn't dare do something like that in the real world. In fact, I imagine that right now you are punching your poor little keyboard in the safety of your apartment as a passive aggressive way to defy those "mean guys" like me who are nailing your girlfriend while you play on the computer. But I could be wrong.:wink:

On a more serious note. In any large group of people, a statistically significant portion of them must die, be injured or commit suicide. There are really no steps any organization can take to eliminate the human variables which make this a mathematical fact. I only expect the realists in the crowd to understand this point.
Purveyor of Fine 'Soul Crushing Bass'

oneeyeddick

Postby oneeyeddick » Thu May 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Is anyone else reading this also starting to think that Duffdog is actually erri2000 ?

You two need to knock it off, you are both starting to look like asses at this point.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Oldguy
Burning Since: 2005

Postby Oldguy » Thu May 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Ecclesiastes 10.11 Knowing how to charm a snake is of no use if you let the snake bite first.12 What the wise say brings them honor, but fools are destroyed by their own words.13 They start out with silly talk and end up with pure madness.14 A fool talks on and on. Noone knows what is going to happen next, and no one can tell us what will happen after we die.
12.14 God is going to judge everything we do, whether good or bad, even things done in secret.
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

ibdave

Postby ibdave » Thu May 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Oldguy wrote:Ecclesiastes 10.11 Knowing how to charm a snake is of no use if you let the snake bite first.12 What the wise say brings them honor, but fools are destroyed by their own words.13 They start out with silly talk and end up with pure madness.14 A fool talks on and on. Noone knows what is going to happen next, and no one can tell us what will happen after we die.

I hope you talking about duffdog and not me...

Oldguy, some wise words for sure and I hate the Bible...Can I say hate and Bible in the same sentence?? :idea: :idea: :idea:

edit, sorry, I had to take the "G" word out... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Thu May 28, 2009 3:40 pm

White Rabbit, duffdog, etc.. I don't care who you are, why you come, or whats up with you, but I do appreciate honest effort. Although toolmaker might not think much of your efforts, I on the other hand do appreciate all that you have done and are planning on doing for this years burn. Also I don't think anyone at DMV should care what you have in the way of sound. As far as I know they care about safety and things like that..

I am sorry there is some disagreement and that a form of racism is taking place again. You hear it all the time here, hippies suck, frat boys are assholes. To me that is just a form of racism and a way to make "them" look bad.

come pick me up when you go swingin' by toolmakers tent to arouse him! (a little pun there)

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ygmir » Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:Is anyone else reading this also starting to think that Duffdog is actually erri2000 ?

You two need to knock it off, you are both starting to look like asses at this point.

you may be on to something........I noted a sock like aroma at a point earlier.......
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ygmir » Thu May 28, 2009 3:42 pm

wedeliver wrote:White Rabbit, duffdog, etc.. I don't care who you are, why you come, or whats up with you, but I do appreciate honest effort. Although toolmaker might not think much of your efforts, I on the other hand do appreciate all that you have done and are planning on doing for this years burn. Also I don't think anyone at DMV should care what you have in the way of sound. As far as I know they care about safety and things like that..

I am sorry there is some disagreement and that a form of racism is taking place again. You hear it all the time here, hippies suck, frat boys are assholes. To me that is just a form of racism and a way to make "them" look bad.

come pick me up when you go swingin' by toolmakers tent to arouse him! (a little pun there)

just when I had started to think you were ok.............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

White Rabbit

Toolmaker you really are a tool

Postby White Rabbit » Thu May 28, 2009 6:00 pm

My "crewmember" WTF is wrong with your brain I will say this again for the last time in caps so you get it DUFFDOG DOES MY SOUND. HE IS NO MORE OF A CREWMEMBER THAN SONY IS FOR UNITED THEATRES. I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM OR SPOKEN TO HIM EVEN ON THE PHONE SINCE LAST BURNINGMAN. Believe me or not I dont care but shut the fuck up about me and my artcar, your battle is not with me. You will not be able to identify the base vehicle when I bring my art car back to burningman and it will carry many more ppl, and be infinitely safer. To those of you who aren't hating on me for no reason, I would love to give rides and entertainment to all.

JRoyale

Re: After market mods

Postby JRoyale » Thu May 28, 2009 6:02 pm

White Rabbit wrote:we had it inspected with a 7k watt sound system, later in the week we added some speakers and amps which brought it up to 20k watts it was an after thought and caused no structural changes. If I was supposed to have it reinspected then I am sorry for the missunderstanding. It was once again an afterthought and added several days later and all it was was a couple more amps and several speakers and we were already at 7000 watts when we were inspected, well within the range of deep playa sound cars so I fail to see how another inspection would have mattered. I will reitterate the statement i made previously I own it I operate it and I know where to drive it and how loud it can be wherever it is. I also view Burningman differently than duff does, not that it matters because In some of your views apparently we sleep together and satisfy each other orally, wouldn't my wife be jealous, look as I said before duff is the purveyor of soul crushing bass, if thats not your style cool, it is a lot of ppl's though, and BRC is for everybody. If I am permitted this year I will be out in the deep playa rockin it hard with my friends and enemies, if I am not permitted this year because of this thread or because of someones inability to separate fact from fiction then wow, it really is a corporate thing. complete with unfeeling robots at the helm!

Thanks for clarifying what occurred. Duff made it sound like some serious reconfiguration happened after your inspection and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't follow up.

As for whether or not your vehicle passes this year, that will be based strictly on your application. Well, that and I'll be checking with the Rangers to make sure they didn't have any issues with you or Wonderland last year, because, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.

And don't worry about my biases, I'll recuse myself when the review team gets around to looking at your MV.

PS. I really don't care about your sexual proclivities or what ever sort of nonsense you and Duff fantasize about.

JRoyale

Postby JRoyale » Thu May 28, 2009 6:11 pm

wedeliver wrote: Also I don't think anyone at DMV should care what you have in the way of sound. As far as I know they care about safety and things like that..

We only care about sound because vehicles with large sound systems are reminded of the Burning Man rules concerning sounds during licensing.

I would also point out that in the case of Wonderland a significant amount of the vehicle is dedicate to speakers. This does somewhat change the aesthetic of the vehicle, which is certainly of interest to the DMV.

Thing is, going from 7kw to 20kw isn't the same thing as going from no speakers to 20kw, which is how I chose to interpret Duff's statement. In the later case that could really come across as trying to sneak one by the DMV and honestly, as a senior member of the DMV I just can't let something like that slide by in a public forum I'm participating in with out saying something.

gyre

Postby gyre » Thu May 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Permit me to translate:

Duffpup wrote:I have an amplifier and music recorded by other people.

Would this be an inappropriate time to suggest banning all amplified canned musak?
It might leave room for more musicians on the playa.

MozyBonz

Postby MozyBonz » Thu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm

JRoyale wrote: as a senior member of the DMV I just can't let something like that slide by in a public forum I'm participating in with out saying something.

Thanks ...I think that means a lot to the people who use this board. I know it does to me.

dj_john69
Camp Name: Root Society & Apex

Postby dj_john69 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:40 pm

wedeliver wrote:White Rabbit, duffdog, etc.. I don't care who you are, why you come, or whats up with you, but I do appreciate honest effort. Although toolmaker might not think much of your efforts, I on the other hand do appreciate all that you have done and are planning on doing for this years burn. Also I don't think anyone at DMV should care what you have in the way of sound. As far as I know they care about safety and things like that..

Bravo !! Very well said.

People on here take shit way to seriously.

100 days until that cunt burns.
Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!

theCryptofishist

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm

And you had to use that vile, mysogenistic word.

Oh yeah, that's 100 extra points for you.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

MozyBonz

Postby MozyBonz » Thu May 28, 2009 7:06 pm

And for the record Rabbit, Dog…I don’t care what you strap to that bus. It’s no skin off my ass.

As a mater of a fact so far the best sound system I have herd at BM was on a buss with a live drummer on the front of it. I think it was Mutaytor.

Remember the red on the meter does not mean badder ass sound dude. A Clip is a clip at 50 watts or 100,000 watts they both sound like shit.
This comes from 35 years of working around the sound Industry and the biggest baddest sound systems in the world.
Systems that would make you shit your pants. Not from excitement but literally shit your pants from the sound waves cutting though you. And if you don’t know what that means, you have never been in front of a real sound system.
But I digress.

Just remember the chain of events that ended the Contessa’s short life.
Don’t follow in her shadow.

Thump all you want as far as I am concerned.
Just play by the rules.

Good luck

wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Thu May 28, 2009 10:45 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:And you had to use that vile, mysogenistic word.

As I have to do often with your posts I looked it up. and...I was gonna make some kind of joke but everyone seems so serious.

oooh look at the lightning bolt my webcam caught tonight.

Maybe, or obviously, I read the thread different then a lot of others here. Toolmaker says, "You people just dont get it. ". I am not sure who you people are? In another post he challenges White Rabbit to "Heres what you can do with a bus thats sure to prove that you "GET IT"!
1) Leave ALL the speakers at home.. this will allow for more participants to get rides on the playa. After all "mutants" like yours are only approved since the public transport outweighs the non-mutated status.

4) Train all future crew members in their expected duties and behavior since they represent not only you but your MV as well.

5) Leave the speakers at home.. this will allow for more participants to get rides on the playa. After all mutants are our communities public transportation"

wow, I am offended, I probably should keep my mouth shut because I really don't want to loose friends of something stupid, but peoples involvement and contribution is something I encourage and want to happen at Black Rock City. How can Toolmaker even begin to tell someone else the above crap. He tells them he wants a different color. I really think number 3 shows somekind of insanity. He has been told over and over that the person that ripped him a new asshole was not a crewmember but an independant DJ, yet toolmaker repeats this montra, wow. Also Toolmaker comes all the way from Florida, claims that he has a foot infection so he can't help with heavy lifting, called Obama the n word during the election so I wonder what he contributes to the total experience that is Black Rock City.

I think that DMV reps should not threaten or begin to question an application in this forum. At the very most a notation might have been put with the app, but even that supposes that people are serious here. All the time eplaya vets will explain their bad manners by saying it's "only snark, grow a thicker skin, my snark is just clever words" So, when a new user has maybe BIGGER SNARK, it becomes frat boy words or someother us them cliche.

viewtopic.php?t=27644&start=0

just watch, these guys will stay home, burning man will become nice and quite, very peaceful, then you might understand what I'm talkin' 'bout here!

finally, ygmir, I would love to be your friend, but I gotta be me.. try me, you'll like me, we think and are more alike then you are aware.

oh, really finally, fishy, I like twat over cunt, would that also be mysogenistic? can I get a 100 points also? (see if anyone reads this far down)

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Postby gaminwench » Thu May 28, 2009 11:31 pm

misogynistic means 'hating women'

dj - it's a MAN that we burn, he doesn't have a c**t, (or a twat); but, then I've never (10 years) noticed a PENIS on him, either!!
wedeliver - my feeling (female POV) is c**t is hateful and derisive, while twat is more playful (just my 2 cents)-and, I get the feelin' you're not a 'woman-hater'...
fish - you're keeping SCORE??????
tool - love ya, your work is done here, go blow something UP!
duff - do it in DEEP PLAYA, please!
rabbit - love it, bring it, share it!!!
JR - you are all that is good...thank you!!

HeironymousJosch

Postby HeironymousJosch » Thu May 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Dustdevil wrote:The project is from many of the same people that brought you the Steampunk Treehouse. My part is making it fly on Friday night. We even have a unique astronaut, Gus Gristle. The show will be very unique. We are bringing some new effects to the Playa courtesy the crew from Black Rock FX.

Jack

I don't know what "rococo retro-futurist vernacular between yesterday's tomorrow and the future that never was" means exactly but I like every bit of it. "The future that never was" is a creative and altogether confusing concept. The people that brought me the Steampunk Treehouse also brought me a lot of gleeful joy, and perhaps a handy - I'm just saying - so maybe I'm willing to take the leap of faith. This rocket, I will see - push come to shove. I hope I can catch your performance as well, sounds righteous.

HeironymousJosch

Postby HeironymousJosch » Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 pm

wedeliver wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:And you had to use that vile, mysogenistic word.

As I have to do often with your posts I looked it up. and...I was gonna make some kind of joke but everyone seems so serious.

oooh look at the lightning bolt my webcam caught tonight.

Maybe, or obviously, I read the thread different then a lot of others here. Toolmaker says, "You people just dont get it. ". I am not sure who you people are? In another post he challenges White Rabbit to "Heres what you can do with a bus thats sure to prove that you "GET IT"!

5) Leave the speakers at home.. this will allow for more participants to get rides on the playa. After all mutants are our communities public transportation"

wow, I am offended, I probably should keep my mouth shut because I really don't want to loose friends of something stupid, but peoples involvement and contribution is something I encourage and want to happen at Black Rock City. How can Toolmaker even begin to tell someone else the above crap. He tells them he wants a different color. I really think number 3 shows somekind of insanity. He has been told over and over that the person that ripped him a new asshole was not a crewmember but an independant DJ, yet toolmaker repeats this montra, wow. Also Toolmaker comes all the way from Florida, claims that he has a foot infection so he can't help with heavy lifting, called Obama the n word during the election so I wonder what he contributes to the total experience that is Black Rock City.

I think that DMV reps should not threaten or begin to question an application in this forum. At the very most a notation might have been put with the app, but even that supposes that people are serious here. All the time eplaya vets will explain their bad manners by saying it's "only snark, grow a thicker skin, my snark is just clever words" So, when a new user has maybe BIGGER SNARK, it becomes frat boy words or someother us them cliche.

just watch, these guys will stay home, burning man will become nice and quite, very peaceful, then you might understand what I'm talkin' 'bout here!

finally, ygmir, I would love to be your friend, but I gotta be me.. try me, you'll like me, we think and are more alike then you are aware.

oh, really finally, fishy, I like twat over cunt, would that also be mysogenistic? can I get a 100 points also? (see if anyone reads this far down)

Just sayin - 500 word posts on an interweb bitch fight? This applies to you too Toolmaker. Take a deep breath...pause...and go find an effing hobby. I'm dead serious, you're rotting your brains.

SilverOrange

Postby SilverOrange » Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 am

Jack

That rocket is more awesome than a robot caveman punching god in the nuts.

HeironymousJosch

Postby HeironymousJosch » Sat May 30, 2009 9:06 am

SilverOrange wrote:

Jack

That rocket is more awesome than a robot caveman punching god in the nuts.

And we all know how awesome that is!

Toolmaker

Postby Toolmaker » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:24 pm

wedeliver wrote:Maybe, or obviously, I read the thread different then a lot of others here. Toolmaker says, "You people just dont get it. ". I am not sure who you people are? In another post he challenges White Rabbit to "Heres what you can do with a bus thats sure to prove that you "GET IT"!

I will be volunteering with DMV this year doing vehicle inspections. I will also be looking for Wonderland specifically on the playa to make sure that it will not be able to cruise through the streets blasting 70,000 watts as repeatedly promised by the crewmember/dj/asshat/fratboy whatever the fuck you want to call him.

Wedeliver.. stop misqouting people. This is not the first time you have misquoted someone. You may think its a good idea to cruise with an oversized mutant blasting 70,000 watts but it just won't be permitted. I PERSONALLY will make sure corrective action will be taken since you all can't get over your "right" to attack others for calling someone a jagov.

I have RSD in my foot wedeliver, I have never had an infection in my foot. Seems you have a problem with something I was diagnosed with 2 1/2 years ago. Or are you confusing my foot with what happened to my hand as a result of medical malpractice recently? Whats your beef with disabilities? Do you feel that disabled people have no place on the playa?You really harbor grudges a long time dontcha? As far as what was typed concerning the tshirt being worn by many blacks in my neighborhood well we will never know since you cried to the mods and had the post deleted. Since you are still upset about what black people print on tshirts Why doncha do something about it. You are more than welcome to try and talk the black community into not using 'nigga" as a term of endearment.

Normally I wouldn't bother with someone elses vehicle on the playa but since duff and wedeliver feel so strongly about this vehicles right to blast 70,000 watts in residential areas while being oversized andf with electric fences installed I guess I will have to contribute to the community in some way if nobody else steps to the plate.

I really don't think I will have to though. In other circles there are numerous plans in effect to disable this monstrosity if its seen on the playa. With so many people excited about the prospect of a bus with such an awesome sound system being disabled on the playa ready for pillage I don't think I will have to do anything. Duff is doing a great job all on his own LMAO!

PS I'm STILL waiting for Obama to bring my relatives home and bring the jobs back Wedeliver. I guess your boy is just another plutocrat eh? What happened to ALL those promised he made about bringing jobs back and ending the war? And whats your beef with where I live? Are you upset that I live in a mostly black ghetto? Don't feel bad wedeliver, at least you live in a trailer park which is not much better. I'm volunteering with DMV and PG&E. Where are you volunteering this year wedeliver? Since you brought it up I figure you'd be willing to tell how many hours you plan on working during burningman.

PSS Most of the "rules" that Duff and Wedeliver have a problem with me posting are directly from the DMV and BM webpages. Wedeliver if you have a problem with out community guidelines you are welcome to stay home. Nobody is forcing you to attend BM. If you have a problem with the guidelines just start your own event. That way you could have electrified mutants killing people all over the place blasting 70,000 watts wherever they want.

oneeyeddick

Postby oneeyeddick » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 pm

We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Return to “2009 Art & Performance”