Black Rock Luxury Realty looking for camps to represent

catfisch

Black Rock Luxury Realty looking for camps to represent

Post by catfisch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 pm

I am a member of Camp HiLuxury (located at 4:30 portal) and one of our services this year is Black Rock Luxury Realty. We are planning to work with camps who would like unique real estate representation to provide all the real estate sales service you need and more. If you are interested in having us represent your property in its sale (which will not go through until September 8 of course), you agree to having the following:

- tours given of your upscale living facilities at 2 designated times
- photos of your property displayed in the Black Rock Realty display window (advertising your marvelous amenities)
- random deliveries of drinks and/or snacks from Black Rock Realty staff as part of our luxury customer service package
- unlimited rides and priority seating on the HiLuxury vehicle

If you have a property at Black Rock that is state of the art in luxury playa living and you are willing to share it with others, please let me know so I can visit your camp and sign you up.

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm

<raises>

Ooh, ooh, pick us! Barbie Death Village, home of the most popular and, by Black Rock City standards, the closest thing Burning Man has to royalty, I am referring of course to Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro, along with our fellow Barbiebarians at Eden, Boosh: The Canadian Splinter Squad, Preserved In Time, Black Rock City Body & Paint, and just back from their impressive world tour of Homer, Valdez, and Girdwood, The Alaska Burners. We will happily ply you with vintage California cabernet sauvignon, merlot, and zin; offer up Otter Pops and imported beer (ice cold naturally), give you a tour of our double slideout luxury RV (complete with toilet that flushes!), and let you sit in as the media hoards take our pictures and interview us countless times. You can look for plenty of referrals at www.barbiedeathcamp.com where I am sure you will be more than satisfied that we, of all of the camps at That Thing In The Desert, should be represented by Black Rock Luxury Realty. We do ask for a modest rebate on the 6% commission.

catfisch

Post by catfisch » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro sounds like an excellent property indeed. Do you know whereabouts you may be located?

Token
Burning Since: 2001

Post by Token » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 pm

You should record a radio advert on BMIR and for sure take out a full page add in the Black Rock Beacon with your premeir listings.

catfisch

Post by catfisch » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 am

Those are super cool ideas about BMIR and the Beacon. I have just followed up with them on email.

akmojo

Post by akmojo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:07 am

follow the crowds to 3:30/DNA and you too can see the Barbiebarian magic !!
think big and dare to fail

Bold

Post by Bold » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 am

Hat trick!!!

akmojo

Post by akmojo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 am

geez.. how'd that happen..?? guess I should have said "follow the posts" !!!
think big and dare to fail

caliban

Post by caliban » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:18 am

i think the decadent oasis would be a great property for you to represent. 4:30/biology; look for the palm trees :)

catfisch

Post by catfisch » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks Caliban. I'll defnitely drop by.

decoverite

Post by decoverite » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 am

The Canadian board of directors for Costco Soulmate Trading Outlet has failed to deliver on their promises of increased vacation time, holiday bonuses, and a relaxation of the company sexual harassment policy . Plus, frankly, their bacon is an embarrassment to all mankind. If you'd like to help facilitate the sale of our camp to another preferably non-Canadian corporate entity we can be found in Lustre Village at 2:30 and Esplanade.
Covered in Lint!

RACESV

Post by RACESV » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

Camp Welcome is currently working on restructuring its loan. Can your agency get us out whilst paying off our equity line we opened for our new dome? Many upgrades, strut to strut shag carpet, granite counters, trash compacter, three MV carport. If so we would be very interested. 2:15 and Evolution. Location, location, location. - Dyce

kateho
Burning Since: 1996

Sparkle Pony Corral Looking for Representation!

Post by kateho » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Located in the Beta section neighboring Decedant Oasis and Black Rock City Animal Control, Sparkle Pony Corral is interested in representation in subdividing our lot in order to increase density and mixed use housing, and to help out at least one of those 100 theme camps who didn't get placement.

As we are in a highly desirable location at Biology & 430, we hope your representation will provide us with the most exclusive & extensive playa over-exposure and best transactions.

Please review our lot information at www.rockstarlibrarian.com/sparkle/ -included are the Plykea Sparkoralen archtectural plans & map for our camp! And of course, because we will be caring for various sparkle ponies from the playa, we will have consistent pony eye candy which will improve the value of our subdivided lot significantly.

Rockstar Librarian Kate
Kate

catfisch

Post by catfisch » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am

:D
The office is all built, the signs have been delivered, and Black Rock Luxury Realty is all ready to set up shop on the Playa. We're leaving on Saturday and will be ready to represent all of you when you arrive.
Hugs and Kisses,
Catfisch,
President's Club Realtor, Gold Society Member, Million Dollar Alliance

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 am

I don't recommend investing in reality at this point.

Return to “2009 Theme Camps”