get lost

lilicarabina

get lost

Postby lilicarabina » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm

did anybody saw that sign, close to temple of boom and the skate ramp?

i would love to get a hold of whoever made that sign.

moonrise

Postby moonrise » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm

what did the sign look like?

And why does this thread title say "get Lost"

You're not exactly giving anyone much to go on...
(I saw over 10,000+ interesing "signs")
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Elderberry » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 am

Maybe it was a sign from God...if you believe in that sort of thing.

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

moonrise

Postby moonrise » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 am

Isn't there a phone booth on the playa just for talking to God?

I didn't bring dimes, so I never found a need (however, I was stupified to learn there was a real, free! 3 minute limit phone booth!!!! I could've used that to call the lazy hippies that were pet sitting for me! I cannot find my Dog!!!! either it ran away while I was at the burn or that explains the tattered end of a rope tied to the back of my truck! fuck! :( )
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Postby gaminwench » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am

Yep, and GOD doesn't require dimes!

moonrise

Postby moonrise » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 pm

gaminwench wrote:Yep, and GOD doesn't require dimes!

Have you seen my DOG!?!? :cry: :( :!: :!:

Isotopia

Postby Isotopia » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

God is undoubtedly screening your calls because S/He doesn't want to be bothered with all the bullshit mis-dials from beggars trying to connect with Santa for a personalized, bow wrapped miracle.

moonrise

Postby moonrise » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:29 am

Isotopia wrote:God is undoubtedly screening your calls because S/He doesn't want to be bothered with all the bullshit mis-dials from beggars trying to connect with Santa for a personalized, bow wrapped miracle.

Dear Santa Claus,

I would like a puppy dog for Christmas! I have been such a good boy all fucking year long! I am sad because lazy, stupid hippies lost my dog when I went to burningman and partied my ass off in 2010. I did learn so much but I am afraid my dog got lost forever! I tried to ask you this on the playa but all of you were too drunk! I am glad. You work so hard, you need a vacation too!

On second thought Santa, screw the puppy dog and tell me what that interesting, floating, spinning, gyrating, pulsating, blue thingy your elf is carrying is called...what the F is that?! I had a dream about one of those and I would rather have have one of them for Christmas Santa!
Please tell me what it is called first though, ok? (I suck at math and such things as the blue thingy your elf is now carrying)

Thank you Santa! moon :P

moonrise

Re: get lost

Postby moonrise » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

lilicarabina wrote:did anybody saw that sign, close to temple of boom and the skate ramp?

PS Santa,

I did not "saw" that sign, that would be just plain wrong! I hope when lilicarabina gets a hold of whoever made that sign it is for a good reason.

Thank you Santa, moon

Artemis

Re: get lost

Postby Artemis » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 pm

lilicarabina wrote:did anybody saw that sign, close to temple of boom and the skate ramp?

There was a camp called "Get Lost". According to directory, they're from Palo Alto, but otherwise they didn't provide deets...

Return to “2010 Art & Performance”