2010 Posters - I'd like to snag one...

YouBlowDeadBear

2010 Posters - I'd like to snag one...

Postby YouBlowDeadBear » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

So, I have this hallway. It's a very special hallway. Whenever I go down this hallway I get a little sliver of love each time as down this hallway in my quaint apartment I have a poster from each year at Burning Man. I really like this hallway and it makes me feel good as with each poster are nifty little gifts and trinkets that have come my way each year. It's become a tradition to snag a new poster each year. Unfortunately, I tried to snag my poster for 2010 too late as the first one I wanted sold out (I wanted the one with the wild conehead-shaped character). Ohh no, things happen. I was going to snag the other one yet it sold out by the time I tried to as well. Now, I understand the arguments some may give about not needing a poster and such, but really, this is just one of those things I really like to do. It's a great decoration, calls for conversation when people come over, and all that.

My question for everyone is this... Does anybody have the conehead-style poster that they are willing to trade or give up for some sort of something? How about the other poster? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Much love shall be given.

-Scott
(Maker of the "ASS" sign at (roughly) 7:00/:30 & C: [url]http://www.unabooger.com/bm/asssign-02a.jpg[/url], "TITS" to come in 2011...)
"That's going to go in there?!?!?!"
"Meat hug."

YouBlowDeadBear

Postby YouBlowDeadBear » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Bumping the topic as this is still something I'm trying to track down... Any help would be appreciated immensely!
"That's going to go in there?!?!?!"

"Meat hug."

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Re: 2010 Posters - I'd like to snag one...

Postby Lassen Forge » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:54 am

Have faith... I missed it too, got the cityscape, then they did a reprint of the face, so I got that. Keep your eyes open, they may do another run eventually.

The one I'd like to get? Green man (07). Missed it, and would dig getting one.

Return to “2010 Art & Performance”