Body Modification Camp this Year? saline infusion , pump

Are you intersted in viewing or participating in a penis enlargment themed exhibition or camp?

finnally! yes!
29%
finnally! yes!
29%
gross, no way.
21%
gross, no way.
21%

Total votes: 52

massivly_hung_lad

Body Modification Camp this Year? saline infusion , pump

Post by massivly_hung_lad » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 am

Helloooo, Hmmm... I cant be the only insanely perverted freak out on the playa right? I know there are plenty of hippies and ravers and builders and dancers and drinkers and couples and tourists and frat boys and art snobs and all kinds of wholesome normal people. What I'm interested in knowing is if there are any deranged perverted body modification freaks like me out there.

The last few years, I figured I would be able to meet all kinds of interesting and risque folks so I didn't really make the effort to plan ahead and find a theme camp or a group or even 1 solitary soul interested in sexualized body modification. This year i would like that to be different.

Please don't get me wrong, I am NOT looking for sex. I am not looking for pleasure, or too submit innocent people to the sickening hallows of my mind.

What I AM looking for is a chance to connect with people who share my interests and simply want to talk and share stories.
I want to form a group or collective of some kind where penis enlargers, clit piercers, saline infusers, saline injectors, cock pumpers, ass tattooers, tongue splitters, silicone injectors and all manner of perverse body modifiers can
come together and share a few drinks, maybe cut a rug and feel normal.
I know that 99.9% of the people who read this (yes even on eplaya) will scoff, recoil in disgust and perhaps make rude comments or jokes. I forgive you all. I know you will never understand and I will not try in the least to show you.
But for that .1% that can relate to what I am saying please feel free to send me a personal message or post a reply.
Realistically I'm just hoping at least a few people will resond and tell me they are interested in joining. It would be great if there was already a theme camp or a small gathering that I could just join. but because i am unable to find any this is my only option. Maybe we can start a little theme camp from scratch, and have some fun in the sun.

WHO SHOULD REPLY:
If you yourself are a perverse sexually liberated person who has interests in participating in social activities related to sexual body modification such as parties, happy hours, walks, talks seminars, one on one instruction , show your work in a living exhibit for a live audience or anything else you would like to do or see.
If you would like to spectate at an exhibition type event where body modders can have a chance to reveal their work to a respectful and appreciative public.
If you are interested in learning more about the world of sexual body modification, but have never tried it or heard of it.
If you wan to show your support.
hey im not a spammer, just an incredible pervert.
see me naked at this web adress:

http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=massivly_hung_lad

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

I'm sure if you start it, you'll find others that are interested; if for no other reason than curiosity.

JK

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Body Modification Camp this Year? saline infusion , pump

Post by Ugly Dougly » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 am

massivly_hung_lad wrote:Hey im not a spammer, just an incredible pervert.
Excellent!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 am

.1% of 50,000 is 50? And if you get 10% of them, the five of you are running a nice little camp that can put up a chill space and have room for these discussions.

Could work.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Token
Burning Since: 2001

Post by Token » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 pm

BTW, MHL, this has been done before on Playa.

Many folks in that particular shade of counterculture do attend the event, and sometimes there are shows and tells.

By all means, keep it going. There is a whole year before the next Playa dust and putting word out early is a good thing.

I like gravity and saline.

Miles

Post by Miles » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 am

WE WANT PICS!
I like bikes and stuff

dustyroller

im coming

Post by dustyroller » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 pm

i will stop by and hang out for all of it

goddess_M

Oh ME ME ME!!!!

Post by goddess_M » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:44 am

I would LOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE to join your camp. I am VERY much into the BodyMod scene. I have some piercings (23?...hell I can't remember) and while only my clit is pierced my nipples are both doubled. I am covered in ink and was was looking into doing my first suspension this year when B.M. became my mission.

So let me know what you decide and we, that is myself and this vanilla bean that shall be following me, shall be most pleased to live with you.
~M.

Cheyenne

Post by Cheyenne » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

I'd visit...

I'm not modded, but I do have tats and piercings and absolutely am interested in having chats about subversive subject matter such as this...

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Cheyenne wrote:I'd visit...

I'm not modded, but I do have tats and piercings...
okay...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Actually, now that I think about it, if anyone is reading this thread, and is an "aficionado" (male, late 30s - early 50s) maybe we can come to an accommodation.
The Lady with a Lamprey

Roberto Dobbisano

Post by Roberto Dobbisano » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

"10 principles? you cant HANDLE the 10 principles..."

massivly_hung_lad

Re: Oh ME ME ME!!!!

Post by massivly_hung_lad » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:17 am

[quote="goddess_M"]I would LOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE to join your camp. I am VERY much into the BodyMod scene. I have some piercings (23?...hell I can't remember) and while only my clit is pierced my nipples are both doubled. I am covered in ink and was was looking into doing my first suspension this year when B.M. became my mission.

So let me know what you decide and we, that is myself and this vanilla bean that shall be following me, shall be most pleased to live with you.[/quote]

That sounds super. actually I happen to be a great craftsman and could build you something to hang from. I made a nice 24foot 3freq dome for myself and friends. If this camp thing pans out I would love to make another one maybe a little bigger. Domes are really strong and could definitely support you. They are great for keeping a lot of people together and warm, so hehe fewer body hiders need be worn.

goddess_M

Post by goddess_M » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 am

Sounds wicked awesome! :D
~M.

C187
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Welding & Repair / Black Hole

Post by C187 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 am

Just wondering, but what do you plan on doing with a lightly modded or otherwise vanilla looking sadist strolls to your camp. Maybe with a fun bag filled with play needles, scalpels, clamps, and sounding rods?

Or maybe the better question is, are you looking for the perma-modded to swap stories with? Or the edge players? Maybe a bit from both worlds?
I have a little bit of Savannah with me. Shhh...

massivly_hung_lad

Post by massivly_hung_lad » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:09 pm

[quote="C187"]Just wondering, but what do you plan on doing with a lightly modded or otherwise vanilla looking sadist strolls to your camp. Maybe with a fun bag filled with play needles, scalpels, clamps, and sounding rods?

Or maybe the better question is, are you looking for the perma-modded to swap stories with? Or the edge players? Maybe a bit from both worlds?[/quote]

I cant say I know what the hell is going on. All I know is that at some point i realized what i thought was beautiful was different, and i realized that when i change myself its not to make myself a more desirable sexual partner, but to fulfill a carnal desire in me to twist and writhe and morph. I am interested in learning from people who have gone all the way.
I want to help people on the edge and people more hardcore to be able to get together. I want everyone to learn and to feel good. I want people who love to shock others to do so , and people who love to be shocked to be shocked. I want people just to have fun. I think a lot of people are interested in talking to others who have done what they have only dreamed of. In my case i would love to talk with someone about silicone injections. For me that is the irreversible next step. Drawing me, somehow. Why should we be drawn to change? To make ourselves perversions? I don't know. But i just want to do it in the open for a week. A week to start with. A week is a good goal.
Fuck the camp Fuck the whole organized theme camp thing which has now become such the standard. maybe whats best is to just have network of friends who are cool and unique, and just hang out for a while or whatever.

Trishntek
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Post by Trishntek » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Enjoying my own share of CBT and insertions, it would be great to meet like-minded individuals. Unfortunately, I have my own camp full of distractions. But would certainly seek you for sharing our mutual proclivities.

edit: Have you posted on Felife.com? You will find some interest there!

edit edit: If you do not get a theme camp going on your own, PM me and we could set a meet and greet at Retrofrolic.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”