Gay Gloryhole Theme Camp for "Straight" men

Zachwilliams
Burning Since: 2004

Gay Gloryhole Theme Camp for "Straight" men

Post by Zachwilliams » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 am

Hey there fellow burners....I am a "straight" man that would love to have lots of gay sex throughout the burn. I wandered the whole playa, day after day, night after night in search of a anonymous Gay area where I could enjoy what is normally for me taboo. MMmmm delicious. Anyway I never found it, maybe just did not know where to look. However since I attend with friends (all claim to be really straight) I can not do a theme camp of such, but I just wish that a Gay group who would love to have sex with Straight men would make a gloryhole theme camp or art project (a maze with multiple sex holes or dead ends), etc I would be first in line to contribute.
Z

brodi wan
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Hamster Camp-- The Wisco

Post by brodi wan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 am

for real? I would rather stick my dick in a splintery log than in a glory hole at Burning Man.

C187
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Welding & Repair / Black Hole

Re: Gay Gloryhole Theme Camp for "Straight" men

Post by C187 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 am

Zachwilliams wrote:I wandered the whole playa, day after day, night after night in search of a anonymous Gay area where I could enjoy what is normally for me taboo. MMmmm delicious.
O'Rly
from 2006

--

On a realistic note, a open maze with 'sex' holes would be hard to control, and would likely gain unwanted new friends. If you really need that anonymous glory hole factor, may I suggest a board with a hole in it attached to yourself? Oh! Don't forget the fetching gimp mask, because, you know, it's always better to not see where your fleshy bit is going into.
I have a little bit of Savannah with me. Shhh...

Zachwilliams
Burning Since: 2004

Orgasmitron

Post by Zachwilliams » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 am

How about an orgasmitron (resembling the machine in The Sleeper) , sort of a buddy booth, two doors on opposite sites, with two stand up/sit down rooms with a partition between. On each side you got several types and size holes for playing. Unfortunately the cleanliness thing maybe comprimised by overuse, however a power washer and some disinfectant and some good old Burningman inginuity can help solve that. Before anymore of you respond to this post with negative or comments telling me why it is a bad idea, turn on your other switch and realize that this is just a idea, probably never become reality, but an idea just the same. So use your imagination and play with the idea. If you thinkk the idea sucks, or my thoughts are twisted, cool, it's burning man, step outside the bax and move on.

Otherwise yeah there may be a good deal of gay events and opportunity to meet some nice gay men, however think of all the issues that a straight man has concerning being gay, therapy doesnt always help, nor do straight acting friends. Therefore making the availability of safe gay sex would allow closeted, deprived individuals the chance to enagage in a fantasy that is normally out of reach. Yeah a splintery 2x4, or a meet and greet may be better choices, but who says that is a choice that some feeling omfortable making, especially the 2x4.

Z

O
1 1
1 1
1 1
1Orgasmitron1
1 -------- 1
1 l l 1
1 l l 1
1 l l 1

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Orgasmitron

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 am

Zachwilliams wrote:however think of all the issues that a straight man has concerning being gay, therapy doesnt always help, nor do straight acting friends.
As a gay man myself I can't help but feel sorry for you. Sorry that you don't have the courage to be who you are. Sorry that you are so weak that you live your life solely for the approval of others. Sorry that your life is one big lie. Sorry for all of the people in your life that you are deceiving. Sorry in the knowing that one day, you will look back on your life with deep regret.

But hey there, welcome to eplaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

graidawg
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 am

jkisha wrote:
Zachwilliams wrote:however think of all the issues that a straight man has concerning being gay, therapy doesnt always help, nor do straight acting friends.
As a gay man myself I can't help but feel sorry for you. Sorry that you don't have the courage to be who you are. Sorry that you are so weak that you live your life solely for the approval of others. Sorry that your life is one big lie. Sorry for all of the people in your life that you are deceiving. Sorry in the knowing that one day, you will look back on your life with deep regret.

+23
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Post by gaminwench » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 am

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:25 am

What'd be even better is if we had a troll crucifixion theme camp featuring real forum trolls bound to crosses with real nails.

TomServo
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668

Post by TomServo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Up Tom Cruise Zach...you wont be judged here. Snarked a little, but never judged!
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 pm

TomServo wrote:Up Tom Cruise Zach...you wont be judged here. Snarked a little, but never judged!
I think I might be a bit judgmental on this topic.
JK
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Teo del Fuego
Burning Since: 2005

Post by Teo del Fuego » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:29 pm

jkisha wrote:

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but couldn't there be a THIRD option instead of the OP being straight or gay? Maybe the dude's bi-sexual? Seems to me the best way to get hated on in this world is to not fit in one of the defined categories.

Although I quoted JKisha, this post is in no way a rebuke to his thoughts. His post just seemed to reference best the topic I was bringing up

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Teo del Fuego wrote:
jkisha wrote:

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but couldn't there be a THIRD option instead of the OP being straight or gay? Maybe the dude's bi-sexual? Seems to me the best way to get hated on in this world is to not fit in one of the defined categories.

Although I quoted JKisha, this post is in no way a rebuke to his thoughts. His post just seemed to reference best the topic I was bringing up
Seems you threw your dog in anyway. ;-) go back and read the part of his post I quoted. Therapy doesn't help? Straight friends don't help? There is no third option here.

And I have nothing against being bisexual. Though it is hard for me to wrap my mind around men that have a sex change to become a woman only to discover they are a lesbian.
JK

Speedbump

Post by Speedbump » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 pm

I am actually wondering if the "straight man" OP is actually an openly gay man who simply wants to have sex with "straight men" at BM.

Just for reference: A man that is going to have sex with another man is not "straight" and is at least bi-sexual or bi-curious. Added to that, BM is full of people who regularly blur boundries and aren't interested fitting a stereotype of any kind. Likely there aren't any "straight" people in BRC, they wouldn't be caught dead there.
Get out while there's still time!

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Speedbump wrote:I am actually wondering if the "straight man" OP is actually an openly gay man who simply wants to have sex with "straight men" at BM.

Just for reference: A man that is going to have sex with another man is not "straight" and is at least bi-sexual or bi-curious. Added to that, BM is full of people who regularly blur boundries and aren't interested fitting a stereotype of any kind. Likely there aren't any "straight" people in BRC, they wouldn't be caught dead there.

I am 100% straight I tried gay. I do not fancy guys. not one bit. i dont like cock.
I have more than a few gay friends, and have been described on 2 seperate occasions as the most gay friendly man, by gay men.
don't try to say sexuality is anything to do with BM.

Grrrrrrr.
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Speedbump wrote: Likely there aren't any "straight" people in BRC, they wouldn't be caught dead there.
I don't think I would agree with that. In fact, I'm sure I don't agree with that.
JK

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 pm

One thing that the playa teaches us is that it takes all kinds. And teh only ill is if we interfere with someone else's trip.

Eric
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:33 pm

jkisha wrote:

Yeah, a big ditto from this subtle gay man as well.

Oh:
jkisha wrote:Though it is hard for me to wrap my mind around men that have a sex change to become a woman only to discover they are a lesbian.
Sex change involves gender identity. Hard to understand if you're born in the body your brain belongs in, but I have a lot of friends who weren't. Seeing the change for the better come over them when they start growing into the gender they know they are is amazing.

Sexual preference is who you sleep with. If you're attracted to men you're attracted to men, the gender of your body doesn't matter. They are separate issues.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Trishntek
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Post by Trishntek » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:03 pm

I prefer a pile of writhing humanity myself. Flesh is good!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Eric wrote:
jkisha wrote:

Oh:
jkisha wrote:Though it is hard for me to wrap my mind around men that have a sex change to become a woman only to discover they are a lesbian.
Sex change involves gender identity. Hard to understand if you're born in the body your brain belongs in, but I have a lot of friends who weren't. Seeing the change for the better come over them when they start growing into the gender they know they are is amazing.

Sexual preference is who you sleep with. If you're attracted to men you're attracted to men, the gender of your body doesn't matter. They are separate issues.

this single post explains to me why i like Eric so much. it won't be the same for me (?same i've not been there) if Erics not there.
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 pm

graidawg wrote:
Eric wrote:
jkisha wrote: As a gay man myself I can't help but feel sorry for you. Sorry that you don't have the courage to be who you are. Sorry that you are so weak that you live your life solely for the approval of others. Sorry that your life is one big lie. Sorry for all of the people in your life that you are deceiving. Sorry in the knowing that one day, you will look back on your life with deep regret.

Oh:

this single post explains to me why i like Eric so much. it won't be the same for me (?same i've not been there) if Erics not there.
Well that settles it. Eric will just HAVE to go!
JK

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Eric wrote:
jkisha wrote:

Oh:

Thanks Eric, I'm still learnin'. It was hard for me to come out in my generation too; and the pace of things isn't slowing down! Which is just another reason I'm glad I found Burning Man.
JK

C187
Camp Name: BRC Welding & Repair / Black Hole

Post by C187 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 pm

jkisha wrote:Therapy doesn't help? Straight friends don't help? There is no third option here.
Let's not forget about all the other preferences! Everyone knows about the straights, the gays (oh noes! hide your kids), and the fucktards that eat all the cake (the bisexuals). But no one ever considers the pansexual, hetroflexible, homoflexible, or asexual persons. Let alone those that break down general terms like homosexual into specific terms like queer or lesbian or even (shock) gay. Fuck! Some might consider polyamory as a preference. I'm not even going to go into the fringe areas like technosexuality or people who have made a sexual anthropomorphic lifestyle choice.

----
Speedbump wrote:Likely there aren't any "straight" people in BRC, they wouldn't be caught dead there.
Hi. We can meet up at CnJ sometime for a drink. I'd like to prove that I am indeed alive.

----
You need to meet this lady I used to work with. I never cared to learn what her partner preference was, but most of the time she was with a genetic woman.

-----

Sometimes this quote sums up this subject well...
The person behind the webcomic xkcd wrote: The role of gender in society is the most complicated thing I’ve ever spent a lot of time learning about, and I’ve spent a lot of time learning about quantum mechanics.
..that or the concept of, "Just say meh.."

and

The OP was/is a troll.. just say'n (I like BBadger camp idea)
I have a little bit of Savannah with me. Shhh...

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm

C187 wrote:
jkisha wrote:Therapy doesn't help? Straight friends don't help? There is no third option here.
Let's not forget about all the other preferences! Everyone knows about the straights, the gays (oh noes! hide your kids), and the fucktards that eat all the cake (the bisexuals). But no one ever considers the pansexual, hetroflexible, homoflexible, or asexual persons. Let alone those that break down general terms like homosexual into specific terms like queer or lesbian or even (shock) gay. Fuck! Some might consider polyamory as a preference. I'm not even going to go into the fringe areas like technosexuality or people who have made a sexual anthropomorphic lifestyle choice.
Please don't misunderstand, I am very much aware of all of the sexual permutations and have no problem with where anyone is on the continuum. My statement was directed at the OP based on his comments about himself, and I don't believe many other options apply to him. Though I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. ;-)

Though, I do have a problem with people that can't or won't own up to who or what they are.
JK

pirotechnics

Post by pirotechnics » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:08 pm

If you stick it in the unknown, should what is on the other side not be relevant ?

just my 2 c

MCPajammaPants

Post by MCPajammaPants » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm

C187 wrote:and the fucktards that eat all the cake (the bisexuals).
BISEXUALS DO NOT GET TO EAT ALL THE CAKE!!! Although this is a common misconception, in reality being bisexual in means we are not completely welcome in either the strait or gay communities. Yes gay people can be intolerant too! In my experience it is difficult to find a partner of either orientation that is completely comfortable with me being bisexual. My best bet is finding another bisexual, which are even rarer than gays. I'm constantly hear things like "oh I wish I was bisexual, thing would be so much easier"

BULLSHIT!

Bisexuals have the smallest available dating pool. Except of course BDSM/ fetishists.
><<"He has all the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire" Winston Churchill>><

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

pirotechnics wrote:If you stick it in the unknown, should what is on the other side not be relevant ?

just my 2 c
I believe that's the whole point of glory holes. That much unknown is just a bit too much for me.
JK

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 pm

MCPajammaPants wrote:BISEXUALS DO NOT GET TO EAT ALL THE CAKE!!! Although this is a common misconception, in reality being bisexual in means we are not completely welcome in either the strait or gay communities. Yes gay people can be intolerant too! In my experience it is difficult to find a partner of either orientation that is completely comfortable with me being bisexual. My best bet is finding another bisexual, which are even rarer than gays. I'm constantly hear things like "oh I wish I was bisexual, thing would be so much easier"

BULLSHIT!

Bisexuals have the smallest available dating pool. Except of course BDSM/ fetishists.
unless you're a teenage girl. at least thats what my daughter says.
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Okay.
1--am I really going to be the first person to recite the old adage "with friends like that who needs enemas"?
2--My dating pool is very small indeed.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Okay.
1--am I really going to be the first person to recite the old adage "with friends like that who needs enemas"? sadly yes
2--My dating pool is very small indeed.
i think you're great and however you look i would happily date you.
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

Sic Pup

Post by Sic Pup » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey Buddy, can't you see there's a line here?

+1
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”