Gay Gloryhole Theme Camp for "Straight" men

graidawg
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

nope! draw a line i will step over it. draw another i will step over that.
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:43 pm

graidawg wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:Okay.
1--am I really going to be the first person to recite the old adage "with friends like that who needs enemas"? sadly yes
2--My dating pool is very small indeed.
i think you're great and however you look i would happily date you.
Thanks, sweetie.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 pm

graidawg wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:Okay.
1--am I really going to be the first person to recite the old adage "with friends like that who needs enemas"? sadly yes
2--My dating pool is very small indeed.
i think you're great and however you look i would happily date you.
Thanks, sweetie.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

pirotechnics

Post by pirotechnics » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm

jkisha wrote:
pirotechnics wrote:If you stick it in the unknown, should what is on the other side not be relevant ?

just my 2 c
I believe that's the whole point of glory holes. That much unknown is just a bit too much for me.
+1

I've not done the glory hole thing either because I like to know what I'm getting myself into, so to speak, lol.

hence why I say a "gay glory hole" is a joke, it could be another "strait" guy on the other side or even a woman *gasp* =P

Trishntek
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Post by Trishntek » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Bisexuals have the smallest available dating pool. Except of course BDSM/ fetishists.
So being of both groups, do I get half the chance? or double the chance? *scratching my head about all this pigeon-holing bullshit*
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!

FIGJAM

Post by FIGJAM » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Everything changes.

What are you at the moment?

I am not a pidgenhole! :wink:
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Teo del Fuego
Burning Since: 2005

Post by Teo del Fuego » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

graidawg wrote:nope! draw a line i will step over it. draw another i will step over that.
pretty soon you'll be line dancing

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Trishntek wrote:
Bisexuals have the smallest available dating pool. Except of course BDSM/ fetishists.
So being of both groups, do I get half the chance? or double the chance? *scratching my head about all this pigeon-holing bullshit*
I'm guessing fanciers of amputees are fewer still. And you can get some specificity there, left arm only, for instance.
The Lady with a Lamprey

MyDearFriend
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Post by MyDearFriend » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

FIGJAM wrote:Everything changes.

What are you at the moment?

I am not a pidgenhole! :wink:
Ding Ding Ding!

This one gets the prize as the most sensible thing said yet. Seriously, having lived with people in the process of transgendering (one from each direction), seen the horrors inflicted on rural gay folk and held my best friend's hand when her husband left her for another man (after seven fucking years of marriage counseling he finally 'fessed up? fuck him) I know the angst that people go through. But to me it seems to be mostly self-inflicted, well not the abuse but the emotional trap of trying to put people in exclusive categories. Just be who you are today and stop worrying about what anybody else is doing or thinking or falling in love with, sheesh.
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

MyDearFriend
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Post by MyDearFriend » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Trishntek wrote:
I'm guessing fanciers of amputees are fewer still. And you can get some specificity there, left arm only, for instance.
People do just fall in love, for no real reason that anyone else can see, regardless of whatever else might be going on. Sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you find it.
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

Trishntek

Post by Trishntek » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Trishntek wrote:
Does that not fit into body modification? That's a kink too ya know,,,, in fact,,,, igotta admit,,,,, you did make my tummy tickle fishy,,,, like I said above,,,, I enjoy doing things with flesh,,,, the ummmm juxtaposition of specificity or specialty or gender-preference.

MCPajammaPants

Post by MCPajammaPants » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Trishntek wrote:
Sorry I should have said bisexual men. Bisexual women are more commonly accepted in hetro society

I am with you on the pigeon-holing thing

(um . . . wait there has to be a better way to rephrase that)

I never liked the term Pan-sexual (sounds like I want to have sex with a hairy man/goat). I just don't like categories. I prefer the broad term queer, however most people assume that means gay. So I just say bisexual, because it's easier & doesn't require me explaining what is shibari. Bi is merely a term used for simplification of a complex matter

And don't try to pretend there are no homophobes in the BDSM community! Again most are either strait or homo
><<"He has all the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire" Winston Churchill>><

Trishntek

Post by Trishntek » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:54 pm

MCPajammaPants wrote:
Trishntek wrote:
Sorry I should have said bisexual men. Bisexual women are more commonly accepted in hetro society

I never liked the term Pan-sexual (sounds like I want to have sex with a hairy man/goat). I just don't like categories. I prefer the broad term queer, however most people assume that means gay. So I just say bisexual, because it's easier & doesn't require me explaining what is shibari. Bi is merely a term used for simplification of a complex matter

And don't try to pretend there are no homophobes in the BDSM community! Again most are either strait or homo
I know many in the BDSM community who do not consider BDSM as "sexual" whatsoever. I prefer the term "sensual" as it is all about sensation to me. Nothing fulfills me more than sharing bliss with another PERSON.

curiousgnate

Post by curiousgnate » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 pm

How about a glory hole for trolls where a fleshlight is used and right when they are about to cum they are stopped. a giant bright light goes on and camera flashes happen all around them.
Creating Peace Through Anarchy Every Day!!! Stagger for life!

Trishntek

Post by Trishntek » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 pm

What a FUCKING GREAT IDEA!!!!

curiousgnate

Post by curiousgnate » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm

it sounds quite entertaining to me. maybe even post their pic on a giant screen outside with a audience on bleachers applauding outside.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Just FYI,

For at least the past 2 years there has been a camp called "The Down Low Club". It is just what this guy has described, a very dark tent full of twists and turns, a maze, and plenty of Glory Holes.

As well as the camp "Comfort & Joy" they have replaced the old "Jiffy Lube/Stiffy Lube camp.

*this post by my partner John*
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

MCPajammaPants

Post by MCPajammaPants » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 pm

jkisha wrote:Just FYI,

For at least the past 2 years there has been a camp called "The Down Low Club". It is just what this guy has described, a very dark tent full of twists and turns, a maze, and plenty of Glory Holes.

As well as the camp "Comfort & Joy" they have replaced the old "Jiffy Lube/Stiffy Lube camp.

LOL RULE # 37 of the playa
><<"He has all the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire" Winston Churchill>><

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 pm

jkisha wrote:Just FYI,

The Down Low would be the closest to the old Stiffy Lube. Comfort & Joy is not just a sex camp, it's more of a queer circus. While you might be able to hook up there, it's not a guarantee (apparently The Down Low is more of one).

I know way too much about gay sex on the playa for someone who chooses not to have sex out there.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Former Ass't Editor & columnist, BRC Weekly

curiousgnate

Post by curiousgnate » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:49 pm

been to stiffy, jiffy, downlow, and comfort n joy, in fact all three in one night. whew what a night. just think it would be fun to expose those that go to others who don't give a shit, might be an eye opener! just sayin! btw... cnj is my fav for hot more then 5 min sex... jiffy/stiff fav for 5 min, and downlow fav for just plain ole fun!edited to add... trolls suck... and not very well!

curiousgnate

Post by curiousgnate » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 am

cnj is guarantee just have to go at the right time ie later say after 11

Zachwilliams
Burning Since: 2004

Post by Zachwilliams » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:32 am

Seems as though I have triggered some of you, I am sorry that my thoughts, ideas, turn ons, or lifestyle makes some of you sad, hurt , angry, and opinionated.
Since most of the more opiniated posts come from what appear to be gay men, I 'll just attribute it to reverse racism. Coming from a small western town where being Queer or Gay was a one way ticket to a beating, I am ammused at your tolerance...
Although most the posts are s%6& I do believe that this bi-sexual closeted gay straight man that likes men, women and transexuals does appreciate your humor, and thoughts. Otherwise thanks to those like Curiousgnate, MCPajammaPants, and others whom have been more considerate with their comments and support.
The down low sounds fun, where was it located, I went to Comfort and Joy almost every night, sat around the fire, but unfortunately I am so closeted (therapy helps but 46yrs create strong nueropathways), I damn near need to be raped to make a move.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 am

Zachwilliams wrote: Since most of the more opiniated posts come from what appear to be gay men, I 'll just attribute it to reverse racism. Coming from a small western town where being Queer or Gay was a one way ticket to a beating, I am ammused at your tolerance...
It didn't surprise me that you would attribute it to "our" reverse racism rather than take responsibility and recognize your own inability to deal with who you really are.

Go on believing that 47 years of neuro-pathway bullshit. I'm 63 and also grew up in the Midwest. Time to man-up already and stop making excuses.

(This is in no way a commentary on your escapades at burning man, lots of people do it and I think that's great. This is a commentary on you and your attitude personally.)
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

C187
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Welding & Repair / Black Hole

Post by C187 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 am

Trishntek wrote:
MCPajammaPants wrote:
Trishntek wrote: Sorry I should have said bisexual men. Bisexual women are more commonly accepted in hetro society

I know many in the BDSM community who do not consider BDSM as "sexual" whatsoever. I prefer the term "sensual" as it is all about sensation to me. Nothing fulfills me more than sharing bliss with another PERSON.
As someone in the BDSM community I totally agree with the concept that it isn't sexual most of the time. Of course it all depends on what kind of play is at hand, and what the people engaged in play are after.

To the pansexual part. Factor in the gender identification part of it all. Would a outwardly considered gay man still be gay if his partner is gender identified male, but born genetically as a woman? Would that make him bisexual? What about his partner? They could consider themselves to be gay, or queer after all. When it comes to pansexuality, generally those people consider themselves gender blind when looking for a partner.

When it comes to terms as a whole, and acceptance of those terms. Personally, I think a lot of it comes down to geography, age of individuals, and age/establishment of communities. Also that we try to subcategories and box up everything people are into. I mean for fuck sakes, if I had a sticker flag for every group I fit in on the back of my car, I would never see traffic behind me!

Sidenote: MCPajammaPants, my last comment on page one was mostly tongue-in-cheek. I'm sorry it got you fired up. I figured the whole "oh noes! hide your kids" was a good hint at that.
-----
curiousgnate wrote:How about a glory hole for trolls where a fleshlight is used and right when they are about to cum they are stopped. a giant bright light goes on and camera flashes happen all around them.
Nate, we need to build this. You know we need to build this. I haz ideas on how we should build this.
I have a little bit of Savannah with me. Shhh...

Anpu2001

Location location location

Post by Anpu2001 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 am

To answer the original question.....Downlow club had about 4+ gloryhole booths......Stiffy lube was mostly do it in the dust.

graidawg
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 am

i'm really confused now i always wondered why it was gay and lesbian. i thought gay was a polite or in vogue term for same sex preference. Now theres all these other terms being bandied around and im very confused.
straight still means straight yea?
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

Trishntek

Post by Trishntek » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

graidawg wrote:i'm really confused now i always wondered why it was gay and lesbian. i thought gay was a polite or in vogue term for same sex preference. Now theres all these other terms being bandied around and im very confused.
straight still means straight yea?
Well you can claim to be straight all ya want,,,,, BUT! are you VANILLA???? HMMMMMM????

or are you kinky?

tiredofbeingnice

Post by tiredofbeingnice » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

It is enlivening to see such argument.

I have a question though... Once you come out of the closet.... can you go back in?

Trishntek

Post by Trishntek » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 am

tiredofbeingnice wrote:It is enlivening to see such argument.

I have a question though... Once you come out of the closet.... can you go back in?
Coming out of the closet at Burning Man and finding your element on the Playa can change one's life.

But if there is any way to go back in, it would be upon the return to defaultia and putting your true self away until next year.

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:25 am

I have a simple - and maybe dumb - question...

Why do people consistantly lump gender identity and sexual preference together?

I mean, why can't a transguy be attrracted to another guy just as much as a transguy can be attracted to a woman?

Just curious, hoping someone can please explain this... (Not bi-curious, not trans-curious, not str8-curious... not even vice-curious, just curious-curious.)

Becuz... It always seemed to me, like, when people did that, it was similar to the stereotypes that gay men are always kid molesters or sheep-fuckers, and transfolk are drag queens in parades, and BDSM folks are repressed psychotics who are tied to sex, and lesbians are combat boot-and- flannel-wearing overweight butch women, and bi folk were all swingers and one stage short of poligimasts and poliandrists (but not necessarily podiatrists), ya get the idea...

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”