Who is on the 4:30 spoke?

fbcota

Re: Who is on the 4:30 spoke?

Post by fbcota » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 am

Hey Playasurfers, I know The Pier should be near 4:30 and Esplinade, I don't suppose it may sit in front of your camp,.....

Still waiting to hear from the org for the exact placement, but I could see a certain build crew being very happy having your camp and our art project so close together.

whalefish

Post by whalefish » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Camp Monkey Business is returning this year. We'll be at 4:30 & G. Stop by!

-----
Camp Monkey Business is an all inclusive no-holds barred camp made up of veterans (13+ years) and virgins. We believe in the power of soft rock and cold beverages. We also believe in not taking ourselves too seriously and really not taking our neighbors seriously (especially their requests to stop playing soft rock). Who knew that soft rock and frozen beverages could unite so many. 2-4pm Soft Rock Parties Tuesday –Thursday. With Open Bar Sporadic loving harassment with Megaphones.

duder9000

Post by duder9000 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Yes SparkleSpaz RainbowTron 20:11 was lucky to be placed in our inaugural year with all this good company! We'll be on this spoke, near Funeral.

Enter our RainbowTron, where our certifiably insane rainbow technicians will spazatronically initiate you into the rainbow guild.

or,

Floss Til You Bleed! in our Victorian boudoir dome featuring 10 different flavours of floss and witty conversation!
* SparkleSpaz HoboTron 20:12 *
A PSYCHOBILLY SPAZATRONIC HOBO-RIFFIC HONKADELIC WONKYTONK!!!

Paulie_BELL CAMP

Post by Paulie_BELL CAMP » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

[quote="whalefish"]Camp Monkey Business is returning this year. We'll be at 4:30 & G. Stop by!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----
Can yooooo dig it!

Theres Always One

Post by Theres Always One » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm

whalefish wrote:Camp Monkey Business is returning this year. We'll be at 4:30 & G. Stop by!

-----
Camp Monkey Business is an all inclusive no-holds barred camp made up of veterans (13+ years) and virgins. We believe in the power of soft rock and cold beverages. We also believe in not taking ourselves too seriously and really not taking our neighbors seriously (especially their requests to stop playing soft rock). Who knew that soft rock and frozen beverages could unite so many. 2-4pm Soft Rock Parties Tuesday –Thursday. With Open Bar Sporadic loving harassment with Megaphones.
Maybe you guys could play bananaphone less than 100x a day this year?

Thanks

Minxy

Post by Minxy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 pm

whalefish wrote:Camp Monkey Business is returning this year. We'll be at 4:30 & G. Stop by!

-----
Oh thank GOD you guys will be a whole 2 blocks from us this year! No offense, but you made half my camp bat-crazy with the awful music. I thought it was kinda funny, honestly, the levels of rage they achieved! =D I'm pretty sure that a few years ago a few of them got in a big argument with your camp about it. Apparently you guys relish that. =D

On the other hand, I had a tasty margarita from your bar walking home one day...so!
"If I moop your head, I shall be very displeased." - Savannah

duder9000

Post by duder9000 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am

SparkleSpaz RainbowTron 20:11 (at 4:30 & F) is officially excited to be placed so near Camp Monkey Business, whose premise we find hilarious to no end. We'll be by to share cold bevvies. SHALL WE BRING HUEY LEWIS SPORTS OR DO YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE IT?
* SparkleSpaz HoboTron 20:12 *
A PSYCHOBILLY SPAZATRONIC HOBO-RIFFIC HONKADELIC WONKYTONK!!!

Paulie_BELL CAMP

Post by Paulie_BELL CAMP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 am

We musty admit, the cycle of WTF, HUH?, OMG, KILL, KILL, KILL, HUH? OMG, LOVE IT, BUMPIN', HUH? OMG, KILL, KILL, KIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL was amusing, interesting social engineering.

It's also a heckler's mentality. A no-neck Joe with a Mega-Phone and a 72 IQ.

But it's Burning Man. To each his own.

Camp Monkey Business has single handedly increased sales of very powerful PA systems...so there is a wider economic benefit to all of this.

In the interest of Détente, we'll visit this year, and attempt to find a tasty margie-like positive vibe to go along with the go-fuck-yourself-listen-to-this-again thing. Oh and go fuck yourself again, again, again, again, and again.

I can't wait to be on the Playa. Fuckin' Burning Man.

WHOOT!

Sultan

ps: watch out for fat ninjas
Last edited by Paulie_BELL CAMP on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can yooooo dig it!

ConnieH

Post by ConnieH » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 am

Bounce530 wrote:Looks like most of the usual 4:30 suspects have checked in, except Spin Art Camp, Suck 'n Fuck, Ludio's, Cornhole/Brand your Ass camps..any word from any of those camps yet?
4:30 looks to be like a rockin spoke again!
The Cornhole won't be far away - we'll be on D and 5:00ish this year - come in for a drink and a ride on the Manchanical Bull!! I'll miss our neighbors on 4:30, you all were great last year, met some fine folks.

whalefish

Post by whalefish » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Theres Always One wrote:

-----
Maybe you guys could play bananaphone less than 100x a day this year?

Thanks
No guarantees there. But we've got plenty more banana/monkey songs! :]

whalefish

Post by whalefish » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

duder9000 wrote:

SparkleSpaz RainbowTron 20:11 (at 4:30 & F) is officially excited to be placed so near Camp Monkey Business, whose premise we find hilarious to no end. We'll be by to share cold bevvies. SHALL WE BRING HUEY LEWIS SPORTS OR DO YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE IT?

Excellent Duder9000! One cannot have too much Huey Lewis and the News in one's life, especially on the playa with a frozen beverage. So bring it! Our soft rock soundtrack runs the gamut from classic 70s yacht rock to the more sublime 80s soft rock, Huey-included.

Paulie_BELL CAMP

Post by Paulie_BELL CAMP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 pm

heheheeeeee..... guarantees....no guarantees!!!! Classic.

P
Can yooooo dig it!

RedHeaven
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche

Post by RedHeaven » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Im fucking pumped to soft rock it up with Monkey Biz and piss people off. Sounds like my kind of sport! See you there! I'm at 4:30 and B :)

Minxy

Post by Minxy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm giving a sincere prayer of thankfulness I'm not near your camp this year. :P
"If I moop your head, I shall be very displeased." - Savannah

Taralynnray

Post by Taralynnray » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Buddha Camp at the Lotus Dome will be at 4:30 and Coming Out. Join us for daily meditation, or hit up the Ever Changing Booth for some Bacon Bloody Mary's or Naked Barrista serving cappuccino :)

Paulie_BELL CAMP

Post by Paulie_BELL CAMP » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Now THATS what I'm...talking...booout!
Can yooooo dig it!

TheBigTicket

Post by TheBigTicket » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 am

Heya neighbors! Camp Artman at 4:30 and Flippant

http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic. ... 88&t=43339

Lowz
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Hostel (but CNV stays in my heart)

Post by Lowz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 am

Taralynnray wrote:Buddha Camp at the Lotus Dome will be at 4:30 and Coming Out. Join us for daily meditation, or hit up the Ever Changing Booth for some Bacon Bloody Mary's or Naked Barrista serving cappuccino :)
what about meditation and Bacon Bloody Mary ?
TheBigTicket wrote:Heya neighbors! Camp Artman at 4:30 and Flippant

http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic. ... 88&t=43339
Guenuine Russian Vodka ? Really ? Is a pareo, ok for you ?
John Clod
For the People
Suarez principle #23 " The Whims of The President and Chairman are final."
I feel every year fantastic, shitty and great days all.

TheBigTicket

Post by TheBigTicket » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

As long as it's pure, Vodka has no nationality! I don't get the pareo reference. I wear a wedding dress bottom

Taralynnray

Post by Taralynnray » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 am

Lowz wrote: what about meditation and Bacon Bloody Mary ?
Thats right :) Not, however, at the same time. I know-- the horror, the horror! Meditation in the Lotus dome daily. And, later in the day there will be bacon bloody marys at the ever changing booth. And sadistic drinking games. Lots of other fun stuff too! Just remember, the Lotus Dome is for quiet reflection and meditation, and the Ever Changing Booth is for entertainment and epic fun and, frequently, vodka :D

RedHeaven
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche

Post by RedHeaven » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:51 am

There will be some LIVE music at the dome at Cirque Du Cliche so if you like to rawk it real time come on down. 4:30 and Birthday. Schweet! Noice! Also pasty tassle dance classes and pancake shenanigans. Howdy Neighbors! I cant think of a place I would rather live in this city.

Rommel

Post by Rommel » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Lahontan Korps with be at 4:30 & F
Rommel

Autoritär für Gigsicherheit
'oderint dum metuant'

Galaxo Magic

HAPPY HOURS at Mystikal Misfits

Post by Galaxo Magic » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Come by Mystikal Misfits for their Happy Hours.

On Monday, GravyBrain will be playing the Disco Dance Party and if it is like last year, we'll have a rainstorm and an incredible Double Rainbow! (but what does it mean?) So, come by for a great time and remember to thank your host, even if Dave's Not Here!!!!!
Elephant trainer to the MV Beau Le'Phant, the pink elephant!
Camp Upsie Dasium

lilu_adc

Post by lilu_adc » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi Mystikal Misfits!

I try to come up to visit as I know Dave's Not Here!

LiLU
Part of Lahontan Korps

Galaxo Magic

Post by Galaxo Magic » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 am

lilu_adc wrote:Hi Mystikal Misfits!

I try to come up to visit as I know Dave's Not Here!

LiLU
Part of Lahontan Korps
Dave? Dave's Not Here!

hahahaha
Elephant trainer to the MV Beau Le'Phant, the pink elephant!
Camp Upsie Dasium

Another Happy Burner

Post by Another Happy Burner » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm

The "Genital Portrait Studio" will be at 4:30 and A

Sounds like a great neighborhood!

Solito

Post by Solito » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Will the Genital Portrait Studio be taking photos? I'll bring my junk. :D
[color=orange]-Solito[/color]

Me encontrare abajo del sol, y solito pues. Hasta cuando me llego a casa - solito no mas, y sin querer.

bear
Burning Since: 2008

Spirit Dream Cafe

Post by bear » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

SPIRIT DREAM CAFE CAMP

4:30 & Funeral

Dream Interpretations
Life Readings
Spiritual Cleansings
and so much more!

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 pm

playaharpy wrote:Howdy neighbors

Playa Surfers will be at 4:30 & Esplanade with our lifeguard tower and surfboards, come by and catch a wave.
I love your lifeguard tower! I'll drop by in uniform, because I really, really need a photo of me hanging out there like it's a perfectly ordinary thing. :D

Captain

Post by Captain » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 am

Camp Pro Leisure Tour will be at 4:30 and Esplanade! Stop by and party with us in our 40' circus tent! Inside you'll find a bar, djs playing some great dance/chill music, a bunch of flashy blinky lights, and a game we'll be playing called "what would you do for a klondike bar?"!!!

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”