Who is on the 4:30 spoke?

Jay Johnstone
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Who is on the 4:30 spoke?

Post by Jay Johnstone » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 am

Hello All!!!

I am with the "Pyronauts & Galactic Jedi Camp" and we are located at 4:30 & B! We also have an Art Car! as well as a WICKED camp set up. Cant WAIT to see all of you at the BURN!!!! :lol:

Lowz
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Hostel (but CNV stays in my heart)

Post by Lowz » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:36 am

Jay Johnstone wrote:Hello All!!!

I am with the "Pyronauts & Galactic Jedi Camp" and we are located at 4:30 & B! We also have an Art Car! as well as a WICKED camp set up. Cant WAIT to see all of you at the BURN!!!! :lol:
Hello Master, Will you have some training lesson about the Force ?
John Clod
For the People
Suarez principle #23 " The Whims of The President and Chairman are final."
I feel every year fantastic, shitty and great days all.

Freedyjay

Post by Freedyjay » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

The Hammock Hangout will be at 4:30 and E!

The Hammock Hangout is a multifaceted highly interactive camp. The primary structure is a GIANT 120 feet in diameter, 11,300sqft of passive solar tent. There will be approximately 60 hammocks, a karaoke lounge, a bar, and a lounge area. We are an easy going, no drama-zone fun camp with our core members having participated 10+ years. We snack people, lavish them with cold beverages and get them to sing songs during the HOT days.

Funkpocket

Post by Funkpocket » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Far OUT! We may be camped next to Camp Monkey Business. I hope they don't complain about our all hours spontaneous Square Dancing. I wonder if they would be down with a monkey biz square? All the fun of the Monkey Business Bar within the Official Folk Dance of 21 American States. (i'd stand back if I were you)

whalefish

Post by whalefish » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Haha, Camp Monkey Business never complains about its neighbors. It's the other way around. And yes, we're down with a monkey biz square dance. Yee haw!

itssunnyv

Post by itssunnyv » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 am

Come pay your respects

Dia De Los Carlos
Dr. Carl's Dept. of Collections
4:30 and Divorce
Wednesday Night | 8pm-Midnight

Dia De Los Muertos attire strongly encouraged

Good music, S'mores, drinks, fire (bring your own tools and fuel if you'd like to perform)

[img]http://p.twimg.com/AXInP7QCEAAMNmc.jpg:large[/img]

Solito

Post by Solito » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am

@ Dia de los Carlos.

Se habla Castellano por tu campo? Y pues, claro q me voy esa noche de Miercoles para ver los disfrases y llevare mis poi. Pasate por el Hookah Lounge acerca de A@4:20 por buen shisha, musica del Oriente, y musica de tambores en vivo.

Ciao - nos vemos!
[color=orange]-Solito[/color]

Me encontrare abajo del sol, y solito pues. Hasta cuando me llego a casa - solito no mas, y sin querer.

whalefish

Post by whalefish » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am

Freedyjay wrote:The Hammock Hangout will be at 4:30 and E!

The Hammock Hangout is a multifaceted highly interactive camp. The primary structure is a GIANT 120 feet in diameter, 11,300sqft of passive solar tent. There will be approximately 60 hammocks, a karaoke lounge, a bar, and a lounge area. We are an easy going, no drama-zone fun camp with our core members having participated 10+ years. We snack people, lavish them with cold beverages and get them to sing songs during the HOT days.

The Hammock Hangout sound sweet! :)

Just_Joe
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Black Rock Weather

Post by Just_Joe » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 am

whalefish wrote:Haha, Camp Monkey Business never complains about its neighbors. It's the other way around.
That's great to hear. You don't complain about neighbors, you praise them. Excellent attitude!

itssunnyv

Post by itssunnyv » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

[quote="Solito"]@ Dia de los Carlos.

Se habla Castellano por tu campo? Y pues, claro q me voy esa noche de Miercoles para ver los disfrases y llevare mis poi. Pasate por el Hookah Lounge acerca de A@4:20 por buen shisha, musica del Oriente, y musica de tambores en vivo.

Ciao - nos vemos![/quote]

Sooo... thank god for google translate, because, no, Castillian is not spoken at our camp :-\. But Yes, please come by and bring your poi! :-) You can look for me - my name is Sunny.

itssunnyv

Post by itssunnyv » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

[quote="whalefish"][quote="Freedyjay"]The Hammock Hangout will be at 4:30 and E!

The Hammock Hangout is a multifaceted highly interactive camp. The primary structure is a GIANT 120 feet in diameter, 11,300sqft of passive solar tent. There will be approximately 60 hammocks, a karaoke lounge, a bar, and a lounge area. We are an easy going, no drama-zone fun camp with our core members having participated 10+ years. We snack people, lavish them with cold beverages and get them to sing songs during the HOT days.[/quote]

The Hammock Hangout sound sweet! :)[/quote]

Ok so i'm really trying find reasons to leave my neighborhood... but with Hammock Hangout there, it's going to be hard. Can't wait to see you guys!

Freedyjay

Post by Freedyjay » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Update: The Hammock Hangout (which also goes by Space Cats, as who doesn't like cute cats from space?) is officially placed at 4:45 and E.

Swing on by!

cahlm
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Geodesia

Post by cahlm » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Camp Remember Shit will be at 4:30 & Engagement. Come by for drinks and look at the Light Sphere!

krtshadow

Post by krtshadow » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey neighbors,

The White Dragon Noodlebar is back again at 4:30 and Birthday! Come by at sundown for hot, salty noodles with our hot, salty attitude! Fight in the sumo ring (safer than Thunderdome and you get noodles after!) and have us tell jokes about your mom!

We've been around the 4:30 spoke for a while now and we love all our neighbors. Come say hi during the day, because we're [i]all about[/i] favoritism. Best way to jump the line!

FYI: Ludo's is now The Dusty Swan and they will be at 4:30 and Divorce.

Kevin
Noodles

festivalfreak

Post by festivalfreak » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Camp Profundity will be at 4:30 and C, hosting a biergarden beginning at 3pm on Tutu Tuesday.

Beer from a Bay Area microbrewery (as well as a few big breweries, we won't name names) will be served daily from 3-5pm, as long as supplies last.

Lederhosen are preferred, but not necessary.

miznazzrizrazz

Post by miznazzrizrazz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 am

camp midnight ridazz from LA will be around 4:30 and G. this is our 3rd? 4th? hell if i know. year providing bike repair and destruction on the playa.

we'll be hanging out during the day doing bike repair (or just yelling diy instructions at you through a megaphone depending on our level of tiredness/drunkeness), so drag your bike over if you need some help.

wednesday, our good friends are hosting an alley cat (more of a bicycle scavenger hunt...my personal favorite event of last year)... http://playaevents.burningman.com/2011/ ... vent/4761/

with the finish line and after-party at our camp with tall (and mini) bike jousting, races, maces, flame throwers, sound bikes, and booze... http://playaevents.burningman.com/2011/ ... vent/5329/

look for the giant skull!

kickstart

Post by kickstart » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 am

As stated before, Incendiary Intent will be at 4:30 & Anniversary (appx address). Look for the 12' tall flaming sign and stop by for some extremely unique drinks throughout the week.

anyone wanna get maced!? ;)
2008: Dust Bowl Camp
2009-Current: Incendiary Intent

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”